Search results for query: *

1. Adviser

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Sulcoit (8/12/13)

Little late, but add Harald Trygvarrson to whichever side needs more men, since I haven't played for a while I can work as the bannerman if one hasn't been appointed yet.
  2. Adviser

Best-dressed Warrior

Rallix said:
    Those are probably reconstructions for the stone soldiers in the Imperial Tombs. That's all I can think of.
    Those stone plates are too large and thick to be useful. It would be ludicrously heavy, and thus impractical.

However... It would be interesting to see how effective stone lamellar is. With thin plates of course.
    Afaik the armour that was dug up from said tombs weighted about 50 kg.
  3. Adviser

Suggestions

cmpxchg8b said:
    deathnoise said:
    Any chance that we will get WSE for the new 1.157 that has been finally, officially released on the website?
    Probably, but I doubt I'll have time to do it before September.
  4. Adviser

PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Eoferwic (21/7/13)

A little late, but Harald Trygvarrson joins Wardecors de Willelme Malet to put down the Northumbrian rebels and drive off the Sveins hordes
  5. Adviser

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

I havent touched in ranged weapons for a while, but Michadr instead of editing crossbow you should edit bolts it fires.
    In module items try changing blue to red.
    ["bolts","Bolts", [("bolt",0),("flying_missile",ixmesh_flying_ammo),("bolt_bag", ixmesh_carry),("bolt_bag_b", ixmesh_carry|imodbit_large_bag)],
    ["bolts","Bolts", [("bolt",0),("youraxename",ixmesh_flying_ammo),("bolt_bag", ixmesh_carry),("bolt_bag_b", ixmesh_carry|imodbit_large_bag)],

6. Adviser

how do I increase bandit spawns?

You need Module System or swysdk (somewhat same as MS, but with some changes), to do the changes DaLio posted.
  7. Adviser

The Mead Hall

I actually tried to sing it (in my mind at least) while playing Daggerfall theme in the background.
  8. Adviser

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Gambino said:
    Hi,  :smile:
    is there a tutorial/way/code  to make riders taking damage have a chance to fall off    :?:
    thanks in advance :wink:
    Check: Knock rider off horse.
    yune2 said:
    Is it possible to put boats in the game? I've seen screenshots of them, but not many questions about them. I'm new, so i might be missing something completely obvious in front of my face, but I'd like some help.
    Check: Seafaring.
    Searching and reading of other threads helps.
  9. Adviser

Samurai Modi

Voi olla, että joudut odottamaan uutta versiota modista, ottaen huomioon kuinka kauan sitten modia päivitettiin viimeksi ja warband on saanut päivityksiä tiheämpään tahtiin.
  10. Adviser

cRPG mod pelaajat ja kysymykset

Hjálmarr Ukkometso said:
    Olettekos pelanneet tätä Vikingr modia? Kiva viikinki aiheeseen liittyvä modi mutta se on kyllä nyt väliaikaisesti poissa päiväjärjestyksestä koska nämä uuvet päivitykset ovat tulleet ja tämä WSE estää itse modin pelaamisen.
    Pelasin, ainakin siihen asti kunnes pelaamiseen käytetty kone sanoi sopimuksen irti tammikuun lopulla.
  11. Adviser

Jääkiekon MM-kisat

Meitä viedään, 4-1 Venäjälle.
  12. Adviser

Samurai Modi

Warbandille:
    Shogun (yksin ja moninpeli) ja Samurai: Japan in Flames (moninpeli). Tosin olisit voinut kysyä täältä, uuden topicin aloittamisen sijaan.
  13. Adviser

Jääkiekon MM-kisat

mr.master said:
    Suomipoika vielä pistää.
    Omaan jalkaansa.
  14. Adviser

Nations Cup 2012 - Suomen maajoukkue

Lt said:
    Ei muutakun paloletkulla uutta tulipaloa kohden!
    Sandorra said:
    Tulta päin, tulta päin, tulta päääin!
    Tulta munille!
    Lt said:
    Puola tulee olemaan kova pala, muttei liian kova.
    Kun mättää kovaa, niin muusiahan niistäkin tulee.
  15. Adviser

PREVIOUS EVENT: Éafanheall

I might come (depending how long my medical checkup takes though), add Harald Trygvarrson to Óðre, but if the Engle are getting too many men, just put me into Aðrir.
  16. Adviser

Happy New Year!

0.00 here, happy new year everyone.
  17. Adviser

Shield Wall Event thread

Can we slowly start planning the next event or are you guys going to release the next patch before any event planning?
  18. Adviser

New Factions?

Except they would lack maille and metallic helmets, will write more when I have more time.
Back
Top Bottom