Search results for query: *

1. Definitive post on Factions

Now we all know that the Khuzait passive bonus is OP with their troop layout, while Battanian Fian armies are insane in the hands of the player. But what about (Credit to reddit. u/CnCKilgannon) Since this is a time-sensitive issue, the poll will only be open until tomorrow.
  2. SP - UI Queueing levels of the same fief improvement

I apologize if this has been added already, I haven't found any threads discussing this, at least. I'd like to be able to queue multiple levels of whichever improvement I'm upgrading.
  3. SP - UI Show the price you bought an Item for during Trade

As far as I'm aware you can only see the sale price and you can only check the price you bought at when you check your inventory when you're outside of the trade menu itself. I'm not sure if this is something that is supposed to happen with any possible trade perks you can unlock, but it...
  4. SP - UI Map Overlays/Strategic Map

This is a big one. We need more structured and clear access to information (this also applies to many other areas of the game). Either we need map overlays on the 3d map, or an actual clean 2d strategic map that we can check for village production, clan ownership, maybe relations or anything...
  5. SP - UI See Info on your own Fiefs on the Map

I know the whole "limited map knowledge" (??? on certain data on Towns/Castles/Villages when you're too far away etc.) is a feature (that I don't particularly like), but once we have our own Kingdom we can check this data for our own fiefs in the Kingdom Menu (or even clan menu?), but while...
  6. SP - UI Stop Closing Trade Menu when Pressing Done

This has been mentioned before, but bears repeating. The Trade Menu has no business closing after pressing Done. Your options to reset a deal are limited to just that, a reset. When you're saddled with an inventory of 30000 weight and you're doing inventory management after having won 20...
  7. SP - UI Add Notification to "Take A Walk Around Town"

I suppose I can understand that the scene design for towns and castles has been a work of passion for many over the development cycle, but hiding certain actions within the scenes themselves makes no sense, especially not when there's no indication that there is any content in there to begin...
  8. SP - UI Add Shop Worker to Town UI

If you want to keep with the current theme of having specific persons be loaded into a cutscene (which I would advise against) to do stuff within a Town, just add the Workshop "Shop Worker" to the Settlement Menu so we can buy the business in the menu. (Not as Generic Shop Worker of course...
  9. SP - UI Hideout Unit Menu

Just give us a menu in which to decide which units we bring to a hideout fight. In fact, ANY designs in the game where the order of units in the party menu plays a role (I've had to put the younglings of the Family Feud Quest as second Unit so the cutscene in the village of their enemy would...
  10. SP - UI Recruit all Prisoners

A recruit all eligible prisoners button. Ideally you would be able to sort before doing it, to recruit only certain types, as per the suggestions in this thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/add-sorts-filters-to-the-troop-transfer-screen.409392 If not, at least make us not...
  11. SP - UI Less Tedious Unit Upgrades

Unit Upgrades need to be handled differently. Once you have recruited a recruit, you should be given a party menu option to set an upgrade path and automatically upgrade all eligible units with one click (or even completely automated!) if you decide to do so. If this is beyond the scope of an...
  12. SP - UI Show Total Number of Troops in Party Menu

The Limits (Prisoner and Party Limit) are shown as "x+x/y". This should be amended when the only thing that is relevant directly after a battle are the overall sizes. I know, individually doing the maths on "ready+wounded" soldiers isn't much of a chore, but it's an annoyance that just doesnt...
  13. SP - UI Taking Prisoners without Cutscene

Loading into cutscenes after battles when deciding on taking Lords as Prisoners has no place in the game currently. Even if the options (free/imprison) were to be expanded upon, just making it part of the Prisoner exchange Menu at the end of a Battle makes for a more fluid gaming experience...
  14. SP - UI Various UI Issues

Here some of my suggestions for the UI. I know this title isn't very descriptive, and I can change it (Maybe? Not sure how the Forum works nowadays) if needed as per suggestion guidelines. Some or most of these may have been posted in the past, but I, quite frankly, am flabbergasted at the fact...
Back
Top Bottom