Search results for query: *

• Users: killer110
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. killer110

NW Shortcut Icon

I just downloaded and installed NW and the shortcut icon for it on my desktop is the same one as for Warband. Is there any way I can get a shortcut icon for NW that looks more associated with NW yet still being able to look like a shortcut icon?
  2. killer110

The List of Trolls [United]

This thread serves as a warning to players who play on United as to who the trolls are and to be careful of them. Basically you just report someone for being a troll and if it's confirmed that person gets on the list. If that person is confirmed to not be a troll they shall be taken off the...
  3. killer110

I've just started a new save because I got 1.391 and after working in a village I now have -1 reputation. What's reputation, what's it do and what do you do with it?
  4. killer110

Can we stop all the hate?

For the past few months all I've seen on the forums is just constant flame wars and insults. It really sucks. How about to start off on Operation Kill the Hate, we stop using insults as a form of making yourself feel bigger against your opponent and instead focus on actually talking? Yeah that's...
  5. killer110

im a person

im a person
  6. killer110

Apology to EU_PW4_Roleplay Server

Just over an hour ago I was on a revenge spree revenging the people who griefed me, the faction they were in and also two other people (although they had nothing to do with it and it was because of tresspassing). I'll start at the beginning. I just got on PW and was starting to guard and a few...
  7. killer110

Should we have official TW back?

Aldric has stated that he wishes to know what the general populace of EU thinks of a new, offical, admin funded and supported Town Watch. This idea is for general discussion and you can vote in the poll above.  Here is the link to the main thread of the old official TW.
  8. killer110

The Dead Goblin Inn [Eu Guild]

The prices for the services vary in the Dead Goblin. Here is a list for them. Bed rental: 200 denars Room rental: 500 denars The History of 'Special Drink': In the continent of North America in a land called the Dardanelles, Andres III fought a war against the dread House of Fussy on the...
  9. killer110

Got Randomed. This thread is for Lyle.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/217/mb10i.jpg/
  10. killer110

Mount and Blade 2!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spI6wMokjko
  11. killer110

Mount and Blade 2 Port

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,197830.0.html Will Brytenwalda be ported to Mount and Blade 2 when it comes out?
  12. killer110

Horn of Someone and Lyre(?) of Whatever (Spoiler!)

So I got the quest from the Great Bard but I've forgotten which towns he tells you to go and it doesn't say in the quest log. P.S. Please fix the text pop-ups (the ones like in the tutorial) as sometimes I can go through an entire scene (i.e. the cave) without them appearing.
  13. killer110

LandHeer Randomed Me

LandHeer_Willem_Van_Gulik randomed me. Oh and sorry for half-spamming but it was 3 AM and I was killed a few times earlier so I was a bit impatient. Anyway here's the screenshot.
  14. killer110

Lots of Chaos

Mc.Troll's Pub went to war with everyone but only specifically attacked us, a neutral faction, and admins did nothing. I was randomed by Caell Morrowing and admins did nothing. Heck the only time admins were involved is when I killed my own slave.
  15. killer110

Chamber Blocking?

I know what chamber attacking is but what's chamber blocking?
  16. killer110

How do I get my wagon back?

I sent my supply wagon which had salt in it, was guarded by a few troops and had Aliefr at its lead to Bricheiniog. It got there safely and it said that my gift was **** which was suprising since I only wanted it to sell. It's been a few days later and his hasn't come back. Please help me with...
  17. killer110

Policies

What do they actually do? What are their effects? Which options do what?
  18. killer110

In-Chat Freeze

So I've been having meals with my wife and I've been increasing relationships, but suddenly around the time when I can bribe her to like me this happens: whenever I suggest a meal I say it and even if I click I can't progress in the conversation. I'm still swaying around physically in my...
  19. killer110

Blacksmiths

You can build them in castles and they say it gives you weapons and tools but I go to the chest there and there aren't any weapons or tools! Please explain.
  20. killer110

*DELETED*

*DELETED*
Back
Top Bottom