Search results for query: *

1. arkan031

Resolved Seige Placement Not Visible

Do you have any mods installed? Have you tried verifying the game files?
    Currently I have few mods installed, started current campaign without mods though and still had the issue yet.
    Just verified game files, looks like 3 files had to be downloaded again, but issue still persists.
    Just in case I just tried a new campaign to see if it makes any difference, but issue is there as well.
  2. arkan031

Could you capture a video of this issue happening?

Hope it helps somehow, I'm just randomly clicking around there, trying to find spots with siege equipment placement.
  3. arkan031

What was the town/castle you were trying to siege?
    Happens for me as well. It's at every single town/castle I've tried to siege, no exceptions.
  4. arkan031

Resolved crash on loading save 1.5.4 beta

This happened for me after I saved while in town, with quest active. I've tried to load game again after that quest and since then it crashes everytime, even autosaves done like 20 or more minutes earlier. Everything was fine before it, while trying to get persuasion right.
    This campaign was also started on 1.5.4 beta. Not sure if it helps.
  5. arkan031

New Clans

Nice to see it's not only for the empire, i only got them for empire.
    2 clans spawned for Sturgia and 1 for Aserai. That Aserai clan then quickly joined Vlandians.

Looks to me that they added spawning clans (for defeated factions?) to the main quest?

I don't see anywhere else the code for creating new clans is called outside of campaign start.
    Hard to say, but I recall that it already happened for me on like e1.3.0 for the first time.
    Current main quests were completed and map was conquered, same as now.
  6. arkan031

New Clans

GAuEd.jpg

Wondering about that too. For me around 3 clans like this one spawned suddenly, but it was about right after conquering entire map.
    They were just running around with 1-2 party size.
    Except that, also main quests like Eliminate Aserai reappeared, 3 wars started and nearly right away ended.
  7. arkan031

Death works?

Yeah, had this one pop up yesterday. He even has his own encyclopedia page.
    Most propably a bug, unless there's something planned about bandits for the future.
  8. arkan031

Death works?

EnGOT.jpg

Anyone had one like this yet? Didn't think that bandits are that important as well.
    Except that, great that death finally works.
  9. arkan031

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

That's awesome, this is what I've been waiting for. curious why this wasn't on the patch note.
    I think it was mentioned as "Fixed problems with death" or something like that. It's just maybe not clear enough.
  10. arkan031

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Thank heaven I won't see a 105 years old Rhagaea anymore!
    That's for sure. Person who died of old age there was just 50 btw.
  11. arkan031

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Is permanent death working in this patch?
    Yes it's working. I've managed to kill some lord during battle, and in encyclopedia it says that he died in battle.
    I also saw info about that someone died of old age.
  12. arkan031

Lords are still defecting for no reason at 1.4.3

I also started to have 100% and 110% chances most of the time, but it seems to happen since I've taken "Having Going" perk from athletics.
  13. arkan031

Beta 1.4.3 Peace and Diplomacy in Bannerlord

Proposing peace with any faction mostly has like 4% support no matter what. If possible, I try making peace with barter, but then after a moment my vassals want another war with someone else, since I'm then in less than 3 wars at once. It's mostly impossible to override their decision, so I can just accept it. Even if I managed, after a while there's another voting like that and eventually war starts and then there's basically a blitzkrieg when it comes to taking fiefs.
    It will propably change, but after more things are implemented.

The AI does not target the player, so it is something related to amount of fiefs you have, strength, vassals, etc. I can provide you a save game where you can start as King of Vlandia since day 1 and you will realize that you won’t be targeted for the AI (well, Vlandia or whatever kingdom).

Quite sure it's related to those, Battania kept declaring war on me after a while, each time i loaded game. It was enough to convince one of their clans to join me and suddenly it stopped.
  14. arkan031

How to make tournaments interesting

Those sound like good ideas. Since you talked about wooden weapons, I slightly miss some kind of tournament armours also.

Rewards are fairly appealing only around beginning, later I often forget that tournaments even exist. I think it's mostly cause they happen at every corner and most propably it's a reason why rewards (especially renown) are rather low.

In general I agree that it could and should be made into something nice and enjoyable eventually.
  15. arkan031

Lost the scout... forever

Thanks I'll try your trick :grin:
    Do you have a mod that renames companions or someone on TW team is GoT fan? :grin:
    Playing without mods for now, so propably 2nd option.
    Gl trying that out, hope it works.
  16. arkan031

I've just tested it and turned out that 2 roles were held by exactly same person. Also that person is an enemy lord for me, which I've trained before.
    I've simply assigned scout role now by choosing option during conversation and that role is back now.

Also, slightly weird, but lord I've mentioned never leaves the town he's in. He's the last living lord in my campaign.

Hope I've uploaded the image correctly, doing it like first time on forums.
  17. arkan031

I've also lost the scout role in my own party.

Before 1.4.2 I've assigned that role to some companion I had. Then at some point I think i've created a caravan and appointed him to it, without changing his role back to None.

1.4.2 came out and I haven't even noticed that role is gone. I've noticed it way later, when I've hired companion with decent scouting skill and wanted to give him that role. It was simply gone from the list, but only in my own party.

I've seen somewhere that it might help if you talk to the person you've previously assigned that role to, and then try appointing a new one through option in conversation, but I believe that in your case it would be difficult.
  18. arkan031

Resolved Empire destroyed. Later Southern Empire came back with Rhagea as their leader but she is a vassal in my own kingdom. Empire can't be destroyed anymore

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

Here's save with same kind of issue. Hope it helps.
  19. arkan031

Resolved Empire destroyed. Later Southern Empire came back with Rhagea as their leader but she is a vassal in my own kingdom. Empire can't be destroyed anymore

Same thing happened to me after like 10 in game years. Few more clans appeared in Southern Empire though.
    Each of them has only 1 person and rank 0.
Back
Top Bottom