Search results for query: *

• Users: PaddyVu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. PaddyVu

Invisible thugs in town ( BUG )

I can see that this NPC have 8 thugs in waterfront, but when i enter, there's noone there, even in clearing or backstreet,nothing. Is this a bug? I remember last year i can farm those thugs and they can spawn after a few days. ( No mod at all )
  2. PaddyVu

Need More Info Ghost siege bug

When they sallied out and i destroyed them all,i still continue siege to level up my engineer but those siege still fire on me,who control it when troop already at 0?
  3. PaddyVu

In Progress Defense troops wont starve during siege

0 day for for 20 days but they didnt lose any troops except destroy their siege. However when they're attacking they can lose troop but not when they defense ( with or without mod still the same,even fresh campaign with no mod) Version : 1.4.0
  4. PaddyVu

Need More Info Crash during waiting thug in town and enemy besiege town

I'm waiting for thug to come after a day but suddenly enemy come and besiege my town,when i click join the defense,game freeze and crash
  5. PaddyVu

Resolved Gain exp when attacking allies

Find a party that are fighting some looters, join in, after battle finish, dont end yet, just stay and shoot all allies with tourament bolt or arrow, gain extremely large amount of exp
  6. PaddyVu

SP - General Able to see character during battle

This will help how much exp gain from each slash or shoot,that's all
  7. PaddyVu

Resolved Healing rate doesnt work ( Critical bug affect gameplay )

It say + 10 in settlement for hero but it wont work at all,same as moving around the map
  8. PaddyVu

How can i downgrade version to 1.0.7?

Before this game is very smooth,but after i upgrade to 1.0.11 the game stutter every moving on the map,fps drop to 0-5,freezing like 2s,now if i save and load too many times,it cause sound very stutter during load.What's wrong with those patch? This game is unplayable with each new patches My...
  9. PaddyVu

How can i level up troops fast?

I fight some looter and they gave me some exp for my troops,but fighting my own village wont give any exp, is this a bug? Or my village must be hostile to me? I'm fighting blue village color,or it must be orange color to give exp? Pls help me i'm new in this game
Back
Top Bottom