Search results for query: *

1. PaddyVu

Invisible thugs in town ( BUG )

Anyone can help me? After save and load game all thugs disappear, if i dont load game, thugs still visable
  2. PaddyVu

Invisible thugs in town ( BUG )

I can see that this NPC have 8 thugs in waterfront, but when i enter, there's noone there, even in clearing or backstreet,nothing. Is this a bug? I remember last year i can farm those thugs and they can spawn after a few days. ( No mod at all )
  3. PaddyVu

Need More Info Ghost siege bug

Did you kill all 100%? Or were there wounded troops?
    idk but each day their military still fill some troops,but wounded troops cant fight,do they?
  4. PaddyVu

Need More Info Ghost siege bug

When they sallied out and i destroyed them all,i still continue siege to level up my engineer but those siege still fire on me,who control it when troop already at 0?
  5. PaddyVu

In Progress Defense troops wont starve during siege

Yes we need that picture.
    Yes u are right,u can mark this topic as solved ! Thank you,when they run out of food,they will actually attack me instead of waiting inside
    tbbVVue.png
  6. PaddyVu

Ok try another siege,first it's -8 from food stock,but still (0) at garrison,i think i should find a bigger town
    C8wvCSX.png
  7. PaddyVu

Ok, and if you mouse over the town to see it's tooltip like in Patwick's pictures what does it say about Food Stocks and Garrison?
    damn,too long from my post,i dont know :sad: i will test it again
  8. PaddyVu

What is the prosperity of Sargot in that particular campaign?
    around 1k8
  9. PaddyVu

Are you sure town food stores are 0 and daily food change is equal or lower to -20
    Yes i'm sure,because i wait here like 80 days just to level up my engine skill,defeat like 70 parties
  10. PaddyVu

0 day for for 20 days but they didnt lose any troops except destroy their siege. However when they're attacking they can lose troop but not when they defense ( with or without mod still the same,even fresh campaign with no mod) Version : 1.4.0
  11. PaddyVu

Resolved How to get honor trait

From what i gather through the code every 1000 trait points = 1 trait so roughly 33 to 34 quests of 30 trait point reward or 20 quests of 50 trait point reward.
    u saved my life sir,now i can play this game without worry
  12. PaddyVu

Need More Info Crash during waiting thug in town and enemy besiege town

I'm waiting for thug to come after a day but suddenly enemy come and besiege my town,when i click join the defense,game freeze and crash
  13. PaddyVu

Resolved The Game is freezes...

U open too many file,try close all programs except the game
  14. PaddyVu

Resolved Gain exp when attacking allies

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files if you haven't used any mods? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.
    I have another bug from this bug also,when shoot around 20 men,victory shout gonna be loop and very very frustrated
  15. PaddyVu

I better play warband again,bannerlord too many bug to play,too easy, can retreat constantly even without gaining any exp,100 archer can fight 10k infantry without any loss :sad: ( i play on hardest )
  16. PaddyVu

But you can't shoot anyone in a tournament. It autoends.
    U should read again,this bug is from random battle,not from tourament.
    This is how i abuse level up LOL, also when shooting allies u will gain medicine skill also LOL
    v0lap42j16v41.png

lwvcur4n26v41.png
  17. PaddyVu

Resolved Game crashes after a full day

latest update should fixed it,from apr 8 i think he got it, maybe you install some mod that corrupt the daily charge gold,try play without mod and it will fix,or just start new campaign
  18. PaddyVu

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files if you haven't used any mods? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.
    I had 3 mods already,but what can my save file do? Also this bug is not even allies,just find some random party attack looter and join in,kill all,gain large exp LOL
  19. PaddyVu

Hey,this is a bug,not a joke,QA team pls look at this
Back
Top Bottom