Search results for query: *

1. Valkmir

Need More Info Graphics bug on entering combat

Yes I have DLSS enabled and set to 'DLSS quality'. Also, the issue seems to resolve itself without needing to reboot the game when I scroll through the DLSS options. Even without aplying qn other DLSS setting just returning to the game after scrolling through the DLSS options the game looks fine again. So it's not that big of a deal, but a bug none the less.So to answer your question, also with disabeling DLSS when the bug occurs it also seems to be fine.
  2. Valkmir

Need More Info Graphics bug on entering combat

Summary: Sometimes (about 1 in 50 battles) I get this screen bug where the HUD elements are still on their normal places but the combat view gets reduced to about 1/8th of my screen including weird squares, and collors. It seems as if all the pixels get compressed to a tiny square where some...
  3. Valkmir

1.6 Large battles crashing after looting.

I am having a similar issue, but instead of it crashing after a large battle the crash is occurring after a battle with a 59 man conspiracy party. The only way I could avoid the crash was to simply not take in the battle and fail the quest which is not to my liking. I hope we get word on how to fix this crash, or the fix is made in the next update.
    Same here. Game crashes after looting the conspiracy party.
  4. Valkmir

In Progress Need Garrison Troops in Castle Quest Can't be completed

I wish to report the same issue. It's most definitely a bug. I have it in version 1.5.7 stable.
  5. Valkmir

Resolved Crash during large battles (1000+ people) without crashreport

Hi, I have crashes without crashreport on large battles in 1.5.7 stable version both in games with and without mods. With large battle's I mean more than 1000 participants but not simultaniously, I mean, without changing the max battle amount of 1000 in options (no mods to make it larger). The...
  6. Valkmir

In Progress [1.5.7 Stable] Child Education gets canceled by back arrow, no option to re-start it

I encounterd the exact same bug in current 1.5.7 stable version
  7. Valkmir

Resolved Mod problems

Dude...... First of all: the developers have enough on their hands as it is with the issues in the game itself. Mods are not their problem. And second, use goog.le. Its all there.
  8. Valkmir

Resolved Units under categorie 5 (skirmishers) spawn on the enemy side on some maps

Hi, Since last patch I encounter a new bug: on some maps the units designated as 'skirmishers' under quickbutton 5 spawn between the enemies. This is particulary anoying since I have placed my heroes there. So what happens is: You start a battle and your guys under 5 are insta smacked by the...
  9. Valkmir

My kingdom declaring war randomly

Development time is less then you think. As far as we know they rebuild their engine twice. So years of development did not went into the game.

That may very well be, but I can't get rid of the underlying feeling a big part of the engine is just copied. The dialogs, the quests, etc. Feels like the big map part of the game is largely copied. Can't see why that would have taken so much time. Yes the sieges are nice, yes the graphics are nice. As I said, don't get me wrong, I like the game. Always liked M&B. Have 60hrs on Bannerlord at this point. Wich is allot considering it is a week old. But I have the feeling as if they started development on this 6 months ago and due to timing issues they copied a big portion of game mechanics from warband.
  10. Valkmir

Starting Wars?

I downloaded the developpers console mod and started a global war between all factions with a console command...
  11. Valkmir

List some of your absolute "Wat?" moments in the game so far.

Have a few I can't remember but these two are wauw.

1) So I have a party of 120 with only 12 horsemen. Do this 'protect caravan' quest. For one or other reason it goes to 7!!!! cities instead of the usual 2. Then the big fight surprises me: the thieves is a party of 160 large!!!! What defuq. So I think wel lets try. The caravan is 50 large so ok. I am not right next to the fight, i need to walk for 10 seconds. During those seconds 30 caravaneers get killed before i can join the fight. But then in the fight the biggest shock of all: ALL of the enemy, yes ALL 160 OF THEM are on horseback! WHAT THE ****. To make matters worse: the caravaneers are ow level, look like farmers, troops. Yup we got decimated. Complete failure.

2) I join an army of 1000 strong making it about 1100 strong. We lay siege to a city with 150 defenders. We build the siege camp. Army cohesion wasn't a 100% to begin with but that shouldn't matter, it drops a little. We build a storm ram. Cohesion drops. We build an assault tower. Cohesion drops. We build the second one. Cohesion drops. We build a catapult. Cohesion drops. It gets shot up, but we build another. Cohesion drops. Nearing 0. Why the **** don't we attack? Catapult get destroyed again. We build a third. Cohesion drops again!!!! We don't attack. Third catapult gets destroyed. Still no attack. I can't force the attack, I don't lead the army. Fourth catapult gets build, army cohesion drops to zero and we all scatter. WHAT THE ****. STUPID ****IN GENERAL.

Also, why don't generals disband their army when cohesion is too low to assault another city or castle? Implement it please. Also let us assault sieging armies on maps with castles. Would be cool. Would also be cool the defenders would be able to literally ride out of the gate.
  12. Valkmir

My kingdom declaring war randomly

This is what I don't get though. It's been so freaking long since warband. It shouldn't be that hard for game developpers to put this kind of thing in the game. Especialy over that long time. it seems they used all their time since warband to upgrade the graphics. Don't get me wrong, I am loving the game. But the underlying game mechanics are hardly changed.
  13. Valkmir

Starting Wars?

Same problem, came here to see if you can influence this somehow without killing your standing.
Back
Top Bottom