Search results for query: *

1. Siege tower ladders still have issues

I was testing siege battles to see if this was fixed. Apparently not.
  2. Stuck in siege

The AI is still stuck on siege towers and the ones at the stairs do nothing. Literally only two defenders left on the catapult but my troops are stuck. I'm still on 1.2.1 btw so I don't know if it's fixed in 1.3.0.
  3. Power level makes no sense. Bug?

When someone way weaker than you tells you to surrender... My army only consists of the highest tier. He has over 50 low tier.
  4. Imprisoned AI not in dungeon

I own a castle and it says one person is in the dungeon. He's in the Jawwal clan. I go manage dungeon and there's nobody in the dungeon. What is this?
  5. Game won't start on new update

The game won't load at all anymore after the update. I disabled all mods, updated graphic cards, and yet it still crashes. I get that crash message from the start up loading screen. Anyone know what's going on?
  6. Major lag spike in sieges

Am I the only one getting major lag spike in sieges? It can't be my PC because my PC is a high end. The lag spikes seem to happen once I get on top of the walls. It gets to the point of being 1 frame per 10 seconds. Also even with my high end PC frame rate seems to drop drastically during the...
  7. Blocking sometimes not working

Sometimes when I block with my shield in the direction of the attack it doesn't block and I get hit instead. I suppose this is a bug
  8. Unit in wrong formation

Why is the Vlandian levy crossbowman with the infantry by default while its higher tiers aren't? This is something I've just noticed. I would change it but the formations keep reverting back to default. Are there any other units that are in the wrong formations?
  9. Can wound heroes after battle

When you enter a battle and you win you can still kill (or wound since heroes never die in battle) your allied heroes after the battle is over. I tested this and wounded 2 Vlandian nobles. Then I went on to kill some more of their troops. Only arrows will kill them. I haven't tried it with...
  10. Minor factions randomly declaring war on me

So far it's only been the Wolfskins and the Lake Rats who've declared war on me. I have no clue why. While I was in Khuzait territory, a notification showed that the Wolfskins declared war on me. Another time was when I was just travelling minding my own business in the empire, the Lake Rats...
  11. Which factions are the strongest and weakest in your game?

I have about 5 different games and in each one the Vlandians and Khuzaits are always the strongest. The Khuzaits always ends up taking Amprela and the surrounding areas and the Vlandians always cut the Sturgians off by capturing Varcheg and Kranirog castle. And since Nevyansk castle is cut off...
  12. AI vs horse archers

I was able to defeat a 500 strong army Sturgia due to a weird AI behaviour. I had 150 troops and half of them were horse archers. I just ran around them in circles harassing them. They never formed any formation (sometimes in other battles the AI would form a circle against my horse archers) and...
Back
Top Bottom