Search results for query: *

1. Anybody else's saves stopped working?

I just tried to reload my saves. it just doesnt show anything. i click load, it pauses for a second, then nothing. around 300 game days in and its not booting up at all.
  2. SAVES NOT WORKING

After the latest update, 1.1.1, none of my savegames load up. i was around 300 days, in and tried to load that, as well as a few others that were saved and auto saved before that. i had a few mods on the saves, and removed them all to see if that helps. no luck at all. also, if i try to load...
  3. Resolved Bug: Gear Color Comparison Missing.

this has been bought up loads, and it seems that if you activated any of the initial trade perks, the green/red indicators have gone missing. its a known bug, but im sure they are now aware.
  4. SLI support

I think CPU usage of the game at some point is not related at all to graphics. It seems to me related to IA and such (particularly obvious with sieges).

So there is no benefit in lowering settings.
    im not sure what i should do then. the games not broken, by any means, and i can still play and enjoy, but i know how amazing the graphics CAN be (just by watching a youtube video), so gutted i cant replicate that right now. i tried to optimize using geforce experience, 1080p optimal settings, still not amazing. got the cards running around 80% usage, but still cant maintain 60fps.

ive also read elsewhere that people have had it running great, without issues, so maybe its not the overall experience, but even going to the settings, the size of battle slider indicates how much memory it could potentially use up, which stays at 4gb, even though the combined cards have 8gb of use. until the SLI becomes first party supported, without being 'forced' by inspector, i dont think it'll run as smooth as other titles.

will update if their is any changes, but thanks for the feedback.
  5. SLI support

Assuming that your SLI is working in general (check in Nvidia control panel > Configure SLI), with recently downloaded Nvidia profile inspector, I tried the following:

EVA4mIPXQAg_4ta

This was inspired by what worked with earlier M&B. The only issue is so light flickering, also a problem with earlier M&B (which tells me we are really dealing with the same engine), not much a problem by comparaison to performance benefits.

Checking your system performances, afterwards you should see both GPU working (here, just after loading a savegame).

EVA6qteWAAQCS8A

There is probably room for fine tuning but that's already a start.
    Thanks a lot for this. It's definitely using both GPU's (using the OSD from MSI afterburner to check load), but now it's only using 60-65% of each, and not really helping TOO much. Lowered the settings to medium preset, disabled motion blur and some others, but any siege is still struggling to even hit 40FPS. I can't really maintain 60FPS in regular battles either, and, as i said, not high settings.

I do really appreciate the reply though. Hopefully if the SLI support becomes native, it might scale better. Other than that, gonna wait to get an 2070, or maybe even a 1080ti, as it seems to still be a ridiculously good card and competes (but that's another discussion lol)
  6. SLI support

Great. Thanks for this. Will test and update. SLI is definitely working generally.
  7. SLI support

It seems that Bannerlord support SLI properly if you activate it forcefully with Nvidia inspector.
    How did you get this to work? Ive set the profile to use both my GTX 980's, and when i go in game, its still using only one of them att 99%, the other at 0.
Back
Top Bottom