Search results for query: *

1. Tackier

SP - General Changes required to create Good Tactics™

+1 I agree with with all your points. But spears/pikes would need to be buffed to almost how they are in RBM to be usable.

"Implement Global Morale: When an army is outnumbered past a threshold, all troops below a certain tier flee. For example, if the army is outnumbered by 4x, all Tier 2 troops will flee." I personally don't that the tier of the troop should determine their morale, in a realistic scenario most of the troops will hover around the T2 and T3 range, I think all troops should flee together once they've sustained enough casualties. A majority of a real life army would be made up of levy and militia troops.
  2. Tackier

SP - General Game Balance/Economy/Player-Builds.

Also please buff spears and give them to a few more units.
  3. Tackier

SP - General Regarding Troop Colors

@Piconi Wow okay, so lots of people have this issue aswell. Thanks for linking me the other article, I wholeheartedly agree. Hopefully one day the developers will make the change to the natural earthy tones like how it was back in the promotional trailer. And thanks for linking me your mod I'll give it an install next playthrough.
  4. Tackier

SP - General Game Balance/Economy/Player-Builds.

This post is a general suggestion list regarding the Singleplayer experience from a player with around 300 hours into the game without mods.This is certainly one of my favorite games and I hope the information I provide is useful for gameplay updates added in the future. It is seperated into two...
  5. Tackier

SP - General Regarding Troop Colors

The biggest artistic gripe I have with Bannerlord is the troop color system. Each faction is tied to a primary color, with the Empire for example, you'll have hundreds of pink soldiers with pink capes and pink shields, I honestly find this repulsive and wish a more practical color tone was in...
  6. Tackier

Balancing for Armies

The "Party has less men than 40% of it's party limit" needs to go. I currently see 9 nobles (Which are all the lords left in my faction -- Sturgia) grayed out due to this, and they all have at least 35 men and some even more (Some even have over 50 men and it says that) It shouldn't matter, it...
Back
Top Bottom