Search results for query: *

• Users: JA55
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. JA55

SP - General Disorganized Penalty

Every low-level party in Bannerlord should be penalized for being disorganized. In the absence of a leader or under the leadership of a poor leader, a party should be penalized for movement. For example, My party speed is 4.9 and looters are the same. I don't think it's right to chase them...
  2. JA55

Bannerlord de-junked

Flickering grass, flickering trees, flickering weapons, and armor are GONE. Junky world map? No more. Reshade fix. Almost no FPS loss. 1# Fixed 2# Vanilla NEXUSMODS
  3. JA55

SP - General Features to compliment the BASE game.

These are my TOP missing features. I'll edit and add more as the time passes. 1# Treasure Chest Each City and Castle got a treasure chest. You conquer it - the player gets some goodies. Equipment, gold, ETC. (This can be also applied for multiplayer. You can hustle your player base even...
  4. JA55

SP - General Organic Factions [Sandbox]

This could be a major quality improvement of the CORE game system. After a certain point, growing bandit parties will convert into a Bandit Elite. Something similar to this Nexus mod: Bandit Militas Then, some of the Bandit Elite will merge and get a decent number of troops to try and conquer...
  5. JA55

Performance of 1.7.2

The game optimization is great. I can play on DSR resolution 5120x2880 on max settings. The last time I played it was months ago, and now feels like a different game. GPU: RTX 2080 oc (undervolted) CPU: R9 3900xt
  6. JA55

Voice Attack! (command your troops with voice)

Is there an option to give orders with my voice? This is the must option for Bannerlord. If it's not in the game they should add it ASAP.
  7. JA55

1.6.1 Stable issues

I am facing annoying problems with the 1.6.1 Stable version. 1. Tournament Prize issue. -quality of the prize changes when the tournament ends. (Tear 6 Spear promised > Tear 4 Spear given after the tournament ends) Prizes are way too crappy and always the same. Bring some...
  8. JA55

Only wanderers in taverns?

I'm unable to find any other type of "occupation" than a wanderer. Only wanderers are available for hiring as companions. Are there any better types of companions and where can I find them?
  9. JA55

Updates impact on the gameplay

I like this medieval theme and I play Bannerold once in a few months. From March 2020 the game seems pretty much the same. I can say that the game is more stable now and I noticed a few more options in diplomacy. That's pretty much it. Is there a road map, something to look forward to?
  10. JA55

SP - General Temporary Camp - Make an enemy stationary for a day/half a day

Hey folks. I've noticed that the big problem in the game is with hunting enemies on the world map. It feels like playing a Pacman and it looks too darn silly. There is a simple solution to this craziness. This is the view from me playing on "Realistic" settings. Bandits or enemies don't have...
  11. JA55

Bannerlord world map Pacman hunt

Hey folks. I've noticed that the big problem in the game is with hunting enemies on the world map. It feels like playing a Pacman and it looks too darn silly. There is a simple solution to this craziness. This is the view from me playing on "Realistic" settings. Bandits or enemies don't...
  12. JA55

Is Campaign fixed?

Hey guys. I didn't play Bannerlord in almost a year. Is the Campaign now fixed? Last time, the main campaign was broken and I was bombarded by waves of enemy attacks. Is that solved?
  13. JA55

Terrible performance 1.2.0 and 1.3.0 [SIEGE]

I'm having terrible performance in the Siege after 1.2.0 and 1.3.0. Before I had smooth experience with 1000 men. It means I'm unable to play the game for more than 2 weeks now. If you're suffering the same problem comment below. Let's bring this issue to the devs ASAP.
  14. JA55

Beta 1.2.0 Siege Stuttering

Before 1.2.0 I was able to play 1000 men without any performance issues. Now, for the first time, Siege became impossible for me. Stuttering causes siege battles unplayable. Ordinary battles run still smooth.
  15. JA55

Resolved [BUG] Clearing Thugs from a City

After beating thugs in a City second battle gets bugged. The screen report shows the correct amount of my men before the fight. In the actual fight, I get 10 men against 20 and loose pretty easily. My gameplay experience: 87vs17(Showed before a battle) / 10vs20(In the battle) - What happened.
  16. JA55

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Recruiting Troops

After getting or conquering the City player should be able to have access to all troops without relations requirement. Not being able to buy troops on your own land is pure nonsense. When the city gets attacked you're the one who's defending it.
  17. JA55

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Recruiting Companions - Stats

Make Player able to view Companion stats before paying. Also, add more types of companions. Besides the "Wanderer" there can be Ex-Royal Guard, Infantry/Cav/Archer Mercenary, Thieves, Thugs and many more.
  18. JA55

Tournament Rewards

Before joining the tournament give Player an option to see what will he fight for. Under the Join and Leave list a reward. By playing so far, I've noticed that only worthy rewards are helmets and horses. It is a rare occasion to spot Higher Tier of any other prize type.
  19. JA55

About patch 1.0.10

After patch 1.0.10 Game runs flawlessly. I'm experiencing much smoother battles and that's a big step forward in development. It feels like playing another game. Hopefully, many others are sharing the same benefits from it. Keep it up!
  20. JA55

SP - Economy Introduce: Medical facility

Add Medical facilities to the major cities. Faster healing of troops for the proper amount of gold.
Back
Top Bottom