Search results for query: *

• Users: bigbalzzz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. bigbalzzz

pc shut downs when playing

i ve a good gaming labtob no issue in cpu usesage or memorey but power issues my labtob over heats and power usesage is really high that the pc just shuts down when i run the game can anyone help me change the setting to lower the power usesage
  2. bigbalzzz

1.41 auto simulation

the new auto calculation system is nice it takes into account all armour pieces,weapons types,shields,horses,speed,charge,horse weight, unit weight and skills!!!!!!! the formula is complex yet wholesome with alot of additions and multi players to balance the overall simulation however cavalry is...
  3. bigbalzzz

Aseria weakness[weakest faction]

1-long peace period -2 long travel distance(armies lose cohesion and starve on the way) -3 Aseria are so big so mercenaries are less likely to join them they end fighting the 3 best mercenaries factions from the start+who ever attacks them(Aseria mercenaries are the aseria enemies.....) 4-...
  4. bigbalzzz

balance vs content

balancing the game in the current state is stupid. nerfing weapons,trade simulations is stupid. all these things are effected by perks that are not in yet how can you balance something without a feature tied to it that changes it entirely balance updates before perks and features are a joke...
  5. bigbalzzz

khuzait wins always why?

they ve alot of horses they can carry more food and less likely to starve
  6. bigbalzzz

companion vanished

i sent a companion to a quest and went raiding when the quest one i was still raiding the companion was no where to be found clicking n said he is at this place and he wasnt kicked from clan click n wanderers and he is no longer among them he vanished from the whole game
  7. bigbalzzz

camels horses dogs?

camels are awful in game they are like horses but ugly camels are almost x2 the size of horses camels should be anti cav cav looks down at infantry and camel rider looks down at cavalierly before you add dogs please fix camels
  8. bigbalzzz

STEPPE BANDITS IN POROS

Steppe bandits are op they kill lords villagers and roam the whole map and one can catch them they can patrol all the way to quraz oaxhal and in realistic they bases can have 100+ high tier archers in one area as soon as you enter NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERF STEPPE BADNITS i just hate steppe bandits
  9. bigbalzzz

companion glitch

i send companion on a quest and went raiding when he was done with his quest i was raiding he didnt join my army but he is also not on the map clicking n to see where he is but he is not there companions supposed to rejoin you after a quest but mine is lost cant even create army with him he is...
  10. bigbalzzz

hiring mercenary unique units

beating a mercenary like the forest people or the jawwal results in having special units idea to have them recruitable like arm trades/thugs in taverns
  11. bigbalzzz

1.2.1 no patch notes?

just updated to 1.2.1 i dont see patch notes
  12. bigbalzzz

cant play mp

with the play button being red
  13. bigbalzzz

siege performance got worse

the ai no longer climbs one ladder its climbing no ladders siege phycon with army of 1400 vs 300 defender i just stood and watch the whole 1000 die without a single soldier climbing
  14. bigbalzzz

Ramadan mubarak!

I wish you healthy and safe livies and a Ramadan Mubarak however i would like to ask with Ramadan and quarantine in turkey will production of the game be paused?
  15. bigbalzzz

re-writing the main quest

you start as an orphan bastard who never knew his father training before your first tournament to make a some money. after your done with the training field head to poros for a tournament win the tournament and one of the Neretzes' Folly lords will be there impressed by you and gives you a job...
  16. bigbalzzz

lords need tutor mission

I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT being able to have strong lord companions and build relation with clans via training there young to fight with you is true to the game lore is Nimr did with the Aseria noobles youth game play good lives to the lore DOUBLE GOOOD however there is a problem the lord i am...
  17. bigbalzzz

AI ranged units

i see alot of people complain about rangers accuracy truth is they arent very accurate they are smart if you keep moving left and right the AI will try to predict your movement and shoot where you will be and then you be like damn AI rangers too stronk no they are just smart
  18. bigbalzzz

special units

i do not play sturgia however special units go something like this vlandia:best heavy cav imperial: best all round cav khuzait:best hourse archers aseria:best light cav battania:best archers sturgia:worse cav (LOL) i think sturgia nobles special tier unit should be an infantry that can go up...
  19. bigbalzzz

beta alpha gamma delta

when i move to beta i can no longer play online i ve to re-download the alpha if i want to go beta i ve to redownload the beta is there a way to download both and jump from one to one
  20. bigbalzzz

generous kings are greedy?

greedy kings are generous generous kings are greedy generous king never give up fiefs or accept any policy with reduced taxes greedy king are humble and dont want to own all lands and dont want to take money from villagers reverse personalities?
Back
Top Bottom