Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Bugged Quest

This bug is not resolved.
  2. Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Can the AI make sally out too? Or just the players?
  3. Release Plans

Why is development being spent on a spectator mode when the servers can't go two games without crashing? @Dejan @Callum @Duh_TaleWorlds @anyoneplease
    because the spectator mode will be one of the key element of the game for a lot of content creators, and a lot of us are really waiting for this. I am not a content creator but still very hyped for this feature because i would love to edit my adventures in a video.
    I think Taleworlds is working on it "instead of fixing crashes" because a lot of players asked them to show their progress on this feature
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.9.0

"Fixed a bug that allowed notables to join tournaments"
    ==> But why notables shouldn t join tournaments though?

thank you for the update
  5. Release Plans

well, you also made a lot of promises during early access that we have yet to see... So i will avoid getting hyped over your announcement. However, according to what you wrote, these are really good news, finally, so keep up the good work and please make this happen ! Also, we seen in game files that there are various types of tournaments... Please put this in the game it sounds awesome, especially jousting ! I don t care if it s unbalanced

Please note that 1.8 was the most stable update so far. Since 1.81, the game has tons of bugs and keeps crashing (and it s not just me). I hope the release will fix that...

Concerning DLC, I personally would love a steampunk conversion DLC XD, but i don t think many other players like these kind of themes :smile:
  6. Need More Info Frame rate issues

Well now with my GTX1050, 8go ram and i5 it s slow as hell while on lowest settings.
  7. Need More Info Frame rate issues

i m on GTX1050 and the game has a bad framerate, especially when approaching ennemy troops. But i have no freeze like you
  8. [Fin du thread] Probleme de directions de blocages et d'attaques

Je pense que cela vient simplement d'un manque de réponse du jeu. Quand je suis seul sur la map et que le jeu ne consomme pas trop de ressources, alors j'ai beaucoup moins ce genre de souci.
  9. [Fin du thread] Probleme de directions de blocages et d'attaques

Merci pour ta réponse. J'ai la même configuration (c est vrai que j'aurais pu la poster) et toujours ce problème
  10. [Fin du thread] Probleme de directions de blocages et d'attaques

Bonjour à tous, je suis un vétéran de M&B Warband, et j'y jouais encore il y a quelques semaines. Je jouais avec blocage manuel des attaques, avec la souris. En passant sur Bannerlord je galere enormement avec le nouveau systeme directionnel de blocage des attaques. J ai vérifié que je n'avais...
Back
Top Bottom