Search results for query: *

• Users: Nickname
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Prices on javelins etc

One of the things I really dislike in the game is the price of javelins. Historically and logically, what you throw at the enemy cannot be very expensive, otherwise you'll go broke very quickly (ask looters). But at the moment, some set of javelins is worth 20 warhorses, and that's ridiculous...
  2. No wonder they escape captivity in seconds

I decided to inspect the prison and that's what I saw. The first dude is sleeping. The second dude sits with his back to the exit, wearing full-faced helmet, apparently not seeing or hearing anything. The third dude is guarding a locked door. While prisoners are kept behind open doors, in the...
  3. SP - General Simple changes to make forging more fun and exiting (not about stamina)

I was doing some smith lately, and I have an idea to make this process less routine and more thrilling. First of all, I don't understand why we have weapon tiers in this game. If I see that Sword A is more expensive and has better stats than Sword B, it's already obvious which one is better...
  4. SP - General Battle AI: cavalry should be less distracted by retreating enemies

It's disappointing to see half of your cavalry being dragged from the main battle by retreating enemies or a single enemy horseman, leaving others to deal with the real threat. Please, improve enemy selection in battle. Should be a very easy fix.
  5. SP - General Absurd behavior of bandits after taking quest

As soon as I took a quest to hunt down 3 desert bandit groups, they immediately formed a giant swarm near the city, not allowing me to attack. Also, they completely ignored caravans and armies passing through them. This triggered behavior need to be removed, it is absolutely unnecessary and...
  6. SP - General Restrict ability to speak to high lords

Why a mere hobo can directly speak to a king or warlord? This feels extremely unrealistic in my opinion. You should only get an audience if you have direct assignment or high renown, or use charm to pass face control.
  7. SP - General Ability to make freed prisoners your prisoners

Fairly often after winning a battle I don't want to add freed prisoners to my troops, but capture them instead. Please add a possibility to drag them to prisoners list.
  8. SP - General Add option to engage bandits without dialog

When you are hunting for looters/bandits etc, each time you have to go through loading and unloading of a useless dialog. Because you anyway going to attack, and they never surrender no matter what. Please make it go directly into encounter menu with an additional option: - Talk to the leader...
Back
Top Bottom