Search results for query: *

• Users: katie916
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. katie916

RGL error crash

for what ever reason once in a while i will get a rgl error that crashes my game making me end it through task manager 2 times it has happen both at the end of a fight with some lord *cant rember lords name* any chance there is a fix for this or is it somthing on myside
  2. katie916

question *newb of course*

i wanted to know if i take over a castle before joining a fraction would it ruin the game and not let me join another fraction storyline
  3. katie916

question with preformace and textures

i want to improve my game play  bigger battles and bigger troop size but if i go over a limit i end up with a major drop in fps if i turned textures down to low instead of high would it free up some ram useage *i tend to have youtube music in the background to *  gets borring with out some...
  4. katie916

trouble with Christians

so i was playing a char with old gods and wanted easy money so i raided a lot of churches now most of the towns/villages i go to are like -99 with me lol any suggestions  on how to improve it ^_^ or should i just take the easy road and restart
  5. katie916

couple of other questions if answears are posted somwhere else post a link

in normal warband you gain high enough renown and a lord will try to recruit you with out you having to go to him is that still an option in this game and if so  about how much is needed insulting a lord send a mesger to a lord passing you by in the feild and dueling him what are the...
  6. katie916

land owning and loans question

what exactly does this land owning do for you is it better to buy it upfront or take over the city frist and loans if i take out a loan and never repay it what happens
  7. katie916

enlist in army question

so i enlisted in the army got the basic run of it couple of questions are there any random events in place of it out side of combat what happens if you revolt and is there any stats that would be usefull to gain more soldiers on your side after you max out your rank can any thing else...
  8. katie916

down grading from recent patch question

is it possible to revert back to previous patch sense i downloaded it i have been having bugs pop up left and right with the mods i been using i do not use multiplayer or normal warband any more so bugs fixes do not really apply to my needs
  9. katie916

achiv bug possible

just woundering has any else had any issues with getting achivments sense that new patch came out the normal ones i would get for killing 50 troops or becoming a rebel and taking a castle for myself have not presented themselfs as they should have
  10. katie916

4 questions

its been a while since i last played this mod so if the answear is posted elsewhere please drop me the link what happen to the female char in create new char only guys pop up second what happen to the spys been to just about every tavern and still not a single one ? entertaiment farming ...
  11. katie916

bug question

wanted to know if the trade permit price and trade caravans have been fixed also do i have to join a kingdom or can i just kill them all and take the land for myself like usal
  12. katie916

couple of questions with mercs and troops

ok so i know you can upgrade your troops from merc camps but what about leveling up do they always stay recruit or what are taverns and merc camps only way to recruit other than recruiting prisoners or taking captured prisoners from other people
  13. katie916

fire and sword mod request post mods you would like to see

just want to give modders a chance at making one that people would like  foolish post i know lol post what mods or ideas for a mod on here
  14. katie916

question about fire sword

is it a stand alone like the other 2 games or do i need m@b warband or normal  to play
  15. katie916

is this a dead mod ?

just woundering if this is a dead mod or if you guys are still updating and fixing every thing and adding stuff
  16. katie916

quick question on loosing castles

i mange to get my self in a tight spot were i get attacked non stop with out rest i cant go far to recruit troops and so what i was going to do is take over another castle and just withdrawl all troops to that from them before i do that though what will happen if  and when i loose them what...
  17. katie916

couple of ideas

add achivments or awards  witch will give you in game bonus like kill 50 troops gives you extra renown  save 10 villages from bandits awards 5%discount on recruiting troops or buying supplies also add foods to support high amount of troops with out having to take up half your inventory like...
  18. katie916

dmg buildings question and others

i wanted to find out how do i repair the dmg buildings like when i take over a town it will show 2 or 4 buildings damged a great deal what are prospectors for ideas on what to upgrade in towns frist good mix match lords for your feifs or lands  *the ones who will get along * does right to...
  19. katie916

question about with fire&sword

on taleworlds  it shows a upcoming mod or game with fire&sword i wanted to know will this be a seprate game or a module for m@b warband and has there been any sort of realease date or fourms set up to show more info on it
  20. katie916

question

what sort of requirments do you need to get a letter from a king to invite you to join him last time i had just finshed my merc contract with a dif lord when i got summoned and invited to become a lord in another countrys court
Back
Top Bottom