Search results for query: *

1. doctirderp

Waiting for 10 years makes it feel only more hurtful.

This is not the launch title. It's VERY MUCH still in early access, and they are listening to our feedback. If you bought the EA game expecting a full-blown AAA game, you are mistaken. Already, it is miles beyond any EA game that I have played, because it is actually playable. The dev team is small. Give them time.
    if they were listening to feedback you think we would at the very least be able to save formations to the god damn hot ket we assign them after virtually an entire month of waiting. ya i understand there are structural things to fix first, but at launch something as basic, simple and fundamental to the gameplay like this should have worked. literally just being able to save your game and having your settings actually stay the same.
  2. doctirderp

Does Anybody Else Crash When Disbanding Army?

Im having o same, you are using mods?
    not when i was having the problem. i ultimately just gave up and restarted the campaign.
  3. doctirderp

in a conversation loop. third playthrough lost to bugs

Yes it is. I'm glad I have common sense.
    im not about to operate 8 different save states like a total autist i would literally rather jus restart the playthrough. you are suppose to micromanage your troops not the savegames thats not an intended mechanic algernon
  4. doctirderp

If you're playing with a single save, in an EA game, then, well, what can anyone say to that. I cycle 8 manual save-files and - even in this bug-fest of a game - I've not been unable to revert to a retrievable state. So I'm not sure what you're doing wrong, really.
    good for you i guess
  5. doctirderp

i am stuck on a loop where a party is engaging me, none of the speech options go anywhere and everytime i leave the engagement i am sucked back into the conversation. thus, again, destroying that playthrough. i literally just started this playthrough after losing the last one to a game...
  6. doctirderp

Does Anybody Else Crash When Disbanding Army?

i've tried every method of disbanding the army. clicking the button that says disband army. dismissing each lord individually. trying to kill the army members through console commands. i even have tried waiting for the army to starve so he leaves on his own but he never does! the cohesion level...
  7. doctirderp

SP - General Still Crashing Trying to Disband Army

will there ever be a fix for this? my cohesion levels never dropped and i think that has something to do with the bug. i can dismiss every party until i reach the last guy if i try to dismiss the last lord from my army the game will crash. hitting "disband army" makes it crash too.
  8. doctirderp

SP - General Disbanding my army crashes the game every single time

i see no way around this i have tried everything
  9. doctirderp

SP - General Dont collect influence in my own kingdom

When I was with other factions I got influence from fights, but now that I have my own kingdom I dont get any influence at all.
  10. doctirderp

SP - General So is Scout a worthless skill now?

The passive leveling system is kind of ridiculous because some of the skills i would like to level up, I can't because the means of doing so are so trivial and pointless. I remember in Warband, scout was an amazing perk if you had it at a high level but now it seems like there is no way to even...
  11. doctirderp

SP - General Custom Units Formations Still Dont Save !

At the moment custom units is the way to prevent your entire army from going off in all different directions. There is no real way to have them stay in formation, they just charge and go off all over the map. Me and many people like me use custom troop formations to mitigate this...
  12. doctirderp

SP - General Internal politics

fief and property allocation is also a total joke. you can conquer the whole map by yourself and it will still be the same 3 lords who get placed on the ballot for those cities and villages. it totally discourages you from even making an effort
  13. doctirderp

SP - General Persuading Lord Barter shouldn´t scale with own wealth

i dont think it scales to your wealth because theres been a lot of times i simply didnt have enough money to convince them to leave me alone and funny enough when i ask for peace between the factions is a ridiculously low number one time even being a mere 72 denars.
  14. doctirderp

SP - General ''personal'' patrol parties (companions)

this is absolutely mandatory. not only patrols you commission too but we need patrol factions like manhunters and deserters. the bandits in this game are absolutely out of control they are like rats.
  15. doctirderp

SP - General We need another way to make a kingdom

the same thing happened the kingdom come deliverance. it was a great gameplay wounded by silly fetch quests which killed the pacing when the focus is the combat. embrace it. theres no problem with a quest centered around the banner but really make it more essential to the gameplay. make it about combat and conquering. MOUNT AND BLADE. its in the name.
  16. doctirderp

SP - General You should not require focus points to level skills.

i think the current leveling system is good in theory but in practice some skills are just ridiculous to level up. like scouting. you really cant level it up because the means of doing so i based on tedious stuff like finding bandit lairs and not much else it seems.
  17. doctirderp

SP - General We need another way to make a kingdom

To be fair, that's kind if your fault for ignoring it for so long.

There's absolutely no reason for you to wait 800 days before assembling the banner. It doesn't change the gameplay at all or force you to start claiming land or building your own kingdom. You're intended to assemble it before you even become a vassal to someone. (either to give it to them if you intend to be loyal, or to keep it for yourself for when you finally start your own kingdom)

That said, I can't see any reason why there would be a time-limit.
    Did all of the imperial factions get wiped out or something? That might explain why it failed.

Either way, if you start a new game, just assemble the banner as soon as you're done with the tedius 'talk to all the nobles' quest, then you can put to aside to play vassal or whatever.
    its not his fault because the beginning quest is tedious and a total grind. its like 15 consecutive fetch quests counting the 10 nobles you need to search the entire map for. its stupid. warband had a simple beginning quest which was optional. this is forced and obstructive for no purpose at all. and you have to do it each playthrough? seriously? ridiculous.
  18. doctirderp

SP - General Troop Organization

agreed. would be nice to organize your troops via their overall formation class
  19. doctirderp

SP - General Please remove the early game quest

Clearly you didnt play the quest. You don't have to be a vassal to form a kingdom. You talk to 10 nobles , and then go around looking for the banner - YOU CAN have castles and **** on your own , its just that without the banner nobody will recognise you as a ruler of your own kingdom.
    clearly you didnt read my post either because i said i dont wanna become a vassal and the only way to start a kingdom without that is going through the quests. reading comprehension would serve you well in the future.
  20. doctirderp

SP - General Please remove the early game quest

It's so tedious there should be an opt-out quest or atleast remove the "talk to 10 noblemen" segment. I want to form a kingdom without becoming a vassal and the entire internet suggests I have to complete this quest. Nobody plays Mount & Blade for the quests !
Back
Top Bottom