Search results for query: *

• Users: RapidFire
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General More info on the inventory screen

Having to hover over each item to see how they compare to your current gear is causing me cramps, can you make the items a little larger vertically, and show the hovered info (red and green) in the list item instead? It would make this UI easier to use, at the cost of not much space.
  2. SP - General more info on the character screen

This would really help when recruiting travellers into your party.
  3. Can I get more information about editor crashes?

I have been trying to override tree assets (namely tree_pine_spring) and I am being met with frequent crashes. When the game crashes I get the opportunity to upload my crash logs - am I able to access those logs myself to have a look? Having the editor crash every 2 minutes (literally) without...
  4. Bannerlord Editor tools - rumour mill

I figure we should have a place to discuss the Bannerlord Editor and share any tidbits we find or have in one place. I'll start. First of all this video (from 2015!) Then this screenshot showing the prefab interface with attached scripting: There are also screenshots here and there in the...
  5. Need More Info Fairly easy-to-replicate bug - family fued

When doing the family fued mission, when you spawn into the destination settlement (where the quest has sent you) you have the family member load in as a companion. You can ask that character to show you the way to the aggressor (the person refusing to pay the blood money). Your companion will...
  6. Modding Conversations - research

I am trying to get a handle on the BL conversations engine - how it works and how to mod it. The following is what I am piecing together as I go down the rabbit hole. If anyone has input or sees me get anything wrong, please let me know - I'll update this first post with new info. XML Files...
  7. Namespaces don't stop class name conflicts?

I just ran a tiny test copy pasting a class from the default packages - in particular, the lumberjack: using System; using TaleWorlds.Engine; namespace TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade { // Token: 0x020002F5 RID: 757 public class Lumberjack : ScriptComponentBehaviour { // Token...
  8. SP - UI Move the conversation text area to the top of the screen

In the conversation view when you are talking to lords and whatnot, the text content is at the bottom of the screen. People tend to skip over text at the bottom of the screen (web design). I think if the text area was raised to the top of the screen it would make people pay attention to the...
  9. SP - UI No discussion with looters

The conversation when you contact a group of looters is unnecessary, and causes two loading screens in quick succession. In the turorial stage there is no pre-conversation and it's great. There is already a mod out for this but please implement it into the base game.
  10. SP - UI Right click units on the map to see their encyclopedia entry

Currently it is quite hard to pull up the encyclopedia when looking at a character before fighting them. I met a member of the lake rats faction and I wanted to know about them, what their alliances were and who would be upset if I started a fight with them. I thought maybe I can right click on...
  11. SP - UI The "influence" icon could be a flag

The icon for "influence" in that bit at the bottom right of the screen during gameplay on the overworld map is currently a freaky little i or something, and it looks out of place from the style of the other icons. It would make sense to be a waving flag icon, or a banner or something. Thoughts?
  12. Javadoc?

Has the code been written with any kind of auto-doc system ie javadoc? If so is there a link somewhere to the generated API docs? Relying on decompiling dlls at the moment but comments are stripped out so it's slow going...
Back
Top Bottom