Search results for query: *

1. SP - General Siege AI needs to be improved

First of all let me say that I love this game and series in general, and a big thank you for the devs for letting us experience the Game in Early Access and for the amazing support they are giving with updates almost every day. I am sorry to say it like this but the AI for sieges needs to be...
  2. Resolved Bug in Main Quest when trying to create imperial faction.

Just found this bug while trying to create my own kingdom, don't know if it has anything to do with being a vassal to Vladia while advancing the main quest. Game Version: Last Beta Version
  3. Resolved Camel Riders Issue

Camel riders are glitching both in the party menu and in battles. The typical model stretching that has already been reported several times. OS:Win 10 Pro X64 CPU: Ryzen 2700 GPU: GTX 1060 6GB (Overclocked) RAM:16GB
  4. Resolved Ram keeps accumulating until it reaches 12GB then crashes

I've noticed that after doing some battles the ram does not unload and in fact keeps accumulating but only crashes when I go to battle after reaching the 12 GB "limit" in the campaign map you can still play and talk to people. OS:Win 10 Pro X64 CPU: Ryzen 2700 GPU: GTX 1060 6GB RAM:16GB
  5. Need More Info Lord called Wrong Unit

When Selecting cavalry most of the times your lord will say footmen or infantry instead of the right name. It also Happens with horse archers but to a lesser degree.
  6. Resolved Headphones or Surround?

What are the right audio settings to use for surround headphones?
  7. Headphones or Surround?

Should I choose Surround in the Audio Config to use with Dolby Atmos for windows? Or do I use Headphones?
  8. Headphones or Surround

Should I choose Surround in the Audio Config to use with Dolby Atmos? Or do I use Headphones?
  9. Need More Info Random Visual Bug (Blue,yellow,green overlays)

Since the beggining of the game that I have been struggling with this visual bug. An "overlay" appears over my character/game and it usually dissapears after leaving battle, town or like in the video by switching to first person and dismounting. It normally does not affect my gameplay since I am...
Back
Top Bottom