Search results for query: *

• Users: peteyb
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 1.8.0 kicking companions from clan

Has kicking a companion from the clan changed at all with e1.8.0? I can’t seem to figure out how to do it. Any help is appreciated.
  2. In Progress 1.8.0 Crash exiting dungeon after prison break

Summary: Game crashes when clicking on the door to exit the dungeon after I murdered a lord while breaking them out of prison. How to Reproduce: Stage prison break, murder prisoner with throwing weapon, kill the guards, click on the door to escape. (This is how you become a master assassin...
  3. SP - General Nobles of factions should heal for portion of damage dealt.

This would then apply to the player if/when they join/create a faction. Since the lords spawn at the beginning of the battle, this would allow them to last longer in battles which spawn thousands of troops and last 20-30 minutes. It would be a lot of fun to see a still healthy and strong...
  4. SP - World Map Adjust Making Peace e1.8.0

With the big change of allowing armies to besiege the same settlements, I think the NPC decision making on making peace and paying tribute needs to be a adjusted. I am noticing a lot of quick land grabs and then peace deals which is allowing one faction to easily conquer the world in a few years.
  5. SP - General Succession similar to Kingdom votes for fiefs

I think it would be awesome if the ruler of a faction dies, a Kingdom action begins that will automatically resolve in 24 hours whether you participate or not (just like granting fiefs). I think there should be 3 slots for characters to fill, based on criteria, in which they are nominees to be...
Back
Top Bottom