Search results for query: *

1. The Final Release Date

Bah it's overblown frankly. 250,000 deaths globally. Considering 1,300,000 a year die from just car accidents... better quarantine us away from cars as well. Meanwhile I'm still waiting in line behind 20 other people to buy a pack of smokes.

Covid 19 has a mortality rate of 1-2%. You have a 1 in 77 chance of dying in an automobile accident in the US. Seeing as I'm on the road nearly every day of my life and don't wear a crash helmet on the sidewalk I'm not exactly worried.

I don't even...

The reason we're "only" at 250,000 deaths globally is because most country's are quarantined. This is 250,000 deaths since what? February? March? So that's 250,000 deaths in 2-3 months.

Your example of a car crash. First of all, there's a chance of 0,2% you get in a car accident every 1,000 miles (so let's say that's a month). Of those 0,2% accidents, there's a 1% chance you'll die.
    So that's 0,002% chance of you dying in a car accident every month. Idiot.

Another thing to keep in mind is that, unlike car accidents, coronavirus cases — and, therefore, deaths — can expand exponentially. Someone with the virus can infect two to three others. Out of every hundred people who contract it, experts believe one will die.

I'm dumbfounded of how ignorant you are, seriously.

Edit: And to your argument of that Taleworlds is working from home: Do you have any experience in that?
    Communication is simply A LOT harder if everyone is working from home in comparison of everyone working in the same room/building. You just can't compare it
  2. SP Native TML Tweaks Mod - various fixes and tweaks. Fully configurable. For 1.5.4

I like this more than the other fix mods on nexus, nice!
  3. SP Native Realistic Weapon Collision. V1.5 Update

God, I love this so much. Will be a standard mod in my mod repertoire.
  4. SP Native Soldiers of Fortune (More Mercs, Pool Injection, AI Recruitment & Configuration!)

Love it. Gonna try it out tomorrow - Been looking for something like this
  5. B Antiquity Mount & Gladius II: Rise of Aurelian

Holy ****, this mod makes so excited already. Wish I could step in a time machine for a year or so
  6. B Medieval Fantasy A World of Ice and Fire: The Known World

AND SO IT HAS BEGUN.
    Made an account just to follow. <3
Back
Top Bottom