Search results for query: *

1. Major issues that have caused me to take a long break from the game, thoughts

Here me out, as or writing this I have put in about 100 hours of gameplay into the campaign. In the beginning, it was exciting, the battles were great, and the skill system seemed balanced. Or at least reasonable. But then I ran into an issue, it seemed every time that I finally formed my own...
  2. New patch causing glitched/vengeful nobles to constantly take you prisoner?

With this, or one of the resent patch updates I have noticed a trend where once you have been taken prisoner, and subsequently released you are immediately retaken as a prisoner by the same lord of the same clan. Heres where my situation was set up, I recently started my own kingdom and was...
  3. How to stop/handle the conspiracy quest late game?

I've reached the mid-game/late-game point on 3 characters now and I don't know what to do. On this current playthrough, I have 7 or 8 towns and a few smaller castles. My "conspiracy counter" is at 1650/2000, and at this point, every faction on the map is at war with me. I earn 15000g per day so...
  4. Best strategies for earning reknown before owning own kingdom?

On my 3rd of 4th character and this one is focused on trade/bow/barter. On my previous playthroughs, I've earned renown early game by starting wars with factions and trying to win small-scale battles, but this is hard to sustain even with a good understanding of the tactics. What are some...
Back
Top Bottom