Search results for query: *

• Users: icedlemon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 1.4.1 fixed the unintentional training feature

By which I mean the bug that after being defeated in melee training you can re-aggro the trainer and keep on fighting. It was super helpful for me to practice melee basic when I first learnt to play, even now I have daily 30min routine as warm up before going to actually play in multiplayer...
  2. Some questions

1. Do different classes have different weapon skill, or they only differ in equipment? 2. Does anyone feel overhead and thrust to be extra difficult to do than in warband? I'm not sure it's me got rusty after long time away from warband or something with my mouse or the game having low tolerance...
  3. Just let the AI skip the recruitment

While the idea of letting the AI play under the same rule as the player does is nice, it's going to be messy. Especially when the territories of kingdoms become fragmented later in the game. In my opinion, it just does not worth the effort to fine-tune the system to work. Just give the AIs...
  4. AI is sallying out like crazy - Beta 1.3

As title. All the sieges are resolved by the garrison sally out. No matter the odds, the defender usually sally out half way when creating siege camp. Settlements are changing hand at lightning speed right now.
Back
Top Bottom