Search results for query: *

1. SP - General Player clan marriages, barter for peace diplomacy

How come the clan member are married off to outside clans when the player is not yet a lord or a king (no kingdom) but the moment they're in a kingdom its the opposite? Npc clan members are married off to the players clan? This makes the marriage mechanic still somewhat unbalanced mid to late...
  2. Battle scars?

How does one gain them? Is it applicable to the player? Or only to an NPC? I've noticed some npc's having lots of scars after some time.
  3. What's the point of the NPC personality trait system?

Do they influence A.I behavior currently on the campaign map or are they supposed to do so in future updates? For example on executions, surrendering, fleeing, paying gold etc? I can only recall one instance of merciful NPC's releasing you after battle, but otherwise for some traits I do not...
  4. Resolved Campaign AI, wrong text, Overly attached gf meme face [pictures]

I'll try to make this as short as possible. 1. Overly attached gf meme face https://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/010/496/Overly_attached_GF.jpg pls fix this, its creepy. 2. Campaign AI for Kingdoms/Factions that have 1 or 0 fiefs is broken. They're either stuck running back and...
  5. SP - General Prisoner auto-barter

Should be disabled. It leaves the player dissatisfied with the outcome in every way. You can't decide whether you want to keep the prisoner, nor on the price you want. You're keeping the entire factions enemy lords in your fancy keep? Too bad! Your accountant is going to ransom them without...
  6. SP - General Nerf baby making

It's ridiculous at the moment. Spouse can give you 5 babies in 1 game year, 1 fricken year. She poops out one and is growing another one just 3 days later!!! Like, this is simple, add a recovery period of say 50-100 days, and just decrease chance of conception after every birth by 25% so we...
  7. SP - General My list of bugs & suggestions [screenshots]

Hello people, I have joined the forums with the hope that my report gets noticed by the game developers, I'd also like to share some input for game content and get feedback from y'all. I'll start off with bugs that I have observed in my game 1. Comparison between items no longer works...
Back
Top Bottom