Search results for query: *

1. Resolved GamePad(Xbox) still not correct, and bugs found

Summary: GamePad controls and it's cursor need help How to Reproduce: Play the game with Xbox controller(only) Have you used cheats and if so which: never Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU: RAM: 4GB Motherboard: Storage Device...
  2. POLL: Eliminate Dragon Banner Quest and install Variable Playthrough Styles?

-What if I want to be a MERCHANT, and gain power through money and eventually buy/own everything? -What if I want to be a KILLMONGER, and behead the nobles of every faction and seize their property? -What if I want to be a GOOD KING, and let charisma and wise choices make people want to follow...
  3. Faction A kills Faction B, and Faction C gains the settlements??!?!?

Fresh start in Beta 1.1, so it's not old code... I went through all the trouble to create my own Kingdom, and efficiently kill off the Sturgians, keeping Ragavand as the last final faction member before beheading him... And Khuzait gains all the towns and castles the Sturgians had... WTF Why...
  4. Need More Info Player gets teleported if wife in party, and faction army raised

I am on fresh start with beta 1.1, chose to vassal with sturgia, and chose Idrun to be my wife and kept her in my party... If I'm on world map, my direction changes to faction created army location, and I have to reclick the map to stop going that way... If I'm in a town, and wait a while...
  5. So I've been playing beta 1.1 fresh start, and...

Chose to help Sturgia, because they always get run over, and all was working fine (500 days+/-) until I decided to grind on my smithing. As we all know getting a decent weapon should be most important, let alone being able to reproduce it... Got my wife early on, because I knew of the horrors...
  6. Beta 1.1 smooth af... go Devs!

Performance was like butter melting on a hot girls chest, and the feel of the game completely changed for me. I noticed a lot of the suggestions I mentioned are actually in there and working. YOU GUYS ROCK, now I'm afraid the game is too addicting, lmao... Just fix locked items in inventory to...
  7. Marriage is bugged, read before attempting!

If you talk to the clan leader/father before passing both persuasions attempts with the mate, and ask alliance between houses? you just ruined your playthrough... passing both persuasions locks you out of any other marriage, and you can only ask the father once or twice... well there goes my...
  8. Suggestions

*Allow combat menu to start first: Attack, Auto-Calc, Talk To, Flee, Surrender <- instead of Talk To always starting first (especially with bandits) *Companion Party AI: I've noticed they are not feeding their troops, and are losing them. Also once they lose, they can never regain power (lost...
  9. New Crash found

Twice now I've run into an enemy army, and as soon as I click the first reply "I'm 'so-n-so', who are you?", my CPU fan goes nuts and the freeze can only be exited via task manager :(
  10. Clans steal garrison and prisoners <- please no longer!!!

So happy was I in getting a castle of my own, thinking of mass piling my catch, until I figured what prisoners I wanted to pick from the lot to hire on... Having over limit troops from protecting my castle in the fields before it, filling my garrison, so that soon it will be a force to...
  11. SP - General Optimization Suggestions

*Give option to cancel AI talking before and after battles, or at least spawn all lords defeated at same camera and area, just spin the camera around to each one, instead of loading constantly for each one. (defeated 7 lords, with common lag, took 15mins to say 'yes you are my prisoner' to all)...
  12. Executing Lords- Do new ones get created?

I'm still on my first playthrough and it was in "Snowball" era, so Valandia pretty much wiped all but 3 castles... My question is, since I've been executing every Lord I beat, am I eventually turning the tide??? Or do new Lords and Clans constantly fill the gap? * I did see a new clan called...
Back
Top Bottom