Search results for query: *

• Users: Jarl Snow
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jarl Snow

Need More Info D3D_device_context_->Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed!

Summary: Ive been running the game stable for a long time in 1.6.1 and was finally trying to conquer all calradia after 4 months of not playing single player. Game was running without problems for a long time 2 weeks or so. Started noticing crashes at 1000 man battles so i tuned down settings...
  2. Jarl Snow

Need More Info 1.5.10 crashing too often to play after a year ingame

Summary: When 1.5.10 just got out i installed it and started playing with a few mods. After playing for a while on a fresh character my game just wouldn't let me past the main menu, when i finally got in it would crash next time i saved the game with an audio stutter sound in my headset. My...
  3. Jarl Snow

SP - General Founding your OWN kingdom

Its getting dull to play waiting for clan level 4 then founding a kingdom. I thought why not add a possibility to form your own kingdom from scrap. The kingdom you then create will be full of vassals that you recruit. These vassals come with different cultures and you start to conquer the world...
  4. Jarl Snow

glitched armor pieces beta 1.5.0

Some armor pieces seems to be glitching out. Happening on 2 different pc's playing the game. Cant just be me
  5. Jarl Snow

Disbanding Family Party major bug (wife known issue not sure about other members)

Ran into this bug in another playthrough as Empire and had this bug. Wife party got stuck outside Rhesos Castle after being defeated. She cant disband her party aswell just stuck there for all eternity however still making me babies. Obviously i started over. Now in my second playthrough i...
  6. Jarl Snow

ENGINEER COMPANION!

Butterlords and Gentlemen we got him! Look at the stats he has lol
  7. Jarl Snow

The Quick n dirty Smithing guide.

For those of you that wanna try crafting your own weapons or live the life of a blacksmith withing Bannerlord this is the perfect guide. :Note This is a read only with very limited screenshots. Im gonna list you a good way of making money and a good way of getting started as a blacksmith and...
Back
Top Bottom