Search results for query: *

1. Kingdoms constantly declaring war!!!

I'm a vassal of Khuzait and we're at war nonstop. We're the defacto leader of the entire map since everyone keeps declaring war on us. Our faction's power sits around +10,000. Originally it was the Vlandians but they got smothered after being at war with everyone for months.

What's annoying me is the fact that factions with as little power as 1,200 keep declaring war on us and there is no notification stating that we're now at war. I just find out as I'm leaving a town after trading and see a sea of red tailing me. The longest we've been at peace was like 4-5 days.

Also the wars are always in pairs. We make peace with one faction and continue fighting another. Then 1-3 days later another faction declares war.
  2. Resolved Comparing Equipment Feature no Longer Working

Summary: The equipment comparison feature has stopped working since the the install of 1.0.5 hot-fix. How to Reproduce: Go into the inventory or enter a town and speak to the traders. Hover cursor over armor or weapon. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): NA Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  3. Resolved Small Typo During Daughter Kidnapped Quest

Version 1.0.6 Small typo during the quest. It reads," Don't let a father's heard be broken." Heard was meant to be heart.
  4. Resolved Beard and Mustache Visible in 1st Person View

Summary: While in battle in 1st person view my beard and mustache floats in front of my face. Goes away after switching to 3rd person and back to 1st person view. How to Reproduce: Go into battle while in 1st person view. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): NA Media (Screenshots & Video)...
Back
Top Bottom