Search results for query: *

• Users: ficoo151
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Village needs seed grains bug 1.4.2

Upon returning to the quest giver to complete it,the dialogue option freezes but everything else is moving,meaning i cannot exit the dialogue,and also i have the right ammount of grain but the dialogue option is still on WORKING ON IT. Tried multiple times to reload the quest but it keeps freezing
  2. Resolved Multiple bugs

So Ive been playing Bannerlord since the release,and I couldnt let go of some bugs,i dont know if they are a part of the game or not. 3 bugs to be exact 1. Relating the caravans wages,whenever i make a new caravan in the first couple of days it says that its gonna take 300 gold for example to...
  3. Need More Info Crash on defence

Game keeps crashing when in a castle and when im about to go into the pre battle point on map,building siege towers and such. The battle would consist of arount 1900 troops in total so it could be the reason why,by the way my PC is high tier. Ive procceded my save file.
  4. Resolved Glitch

So I see there have been multiple glitches happening,when making peace but in my gameplay i have convinced that attacking lord to join Sturgia,again its an infinite loop just like when making peace.
  5. Resolved Minor bug with Army Of Poachers quest

So ive picked up that quest from Omor and it was in Skorin,the problem is when an enemy lord was trying to raid that village,i engaged that lord and after exiting to the map i failed the quest.Ive forwarded my game file on upload.
  6. Need More Info Crash everytime i level up steward to 74

So i have been playing this playthrough for 1000 days in Bannerlord,crashes havent happened so often but this crash is consistent and always crashes when i reach 74 level in Steward, im using mods but no mod for perks,i dont know if its just a coincidence but it crashed multiple times,like 4...
  7. Resolved Quest for Company Of Trouble crash

So i have been doing the COT quest for one of the Sturgian lords and i went to an army to try and sell them the mercenaries, i talked to the lords while i was in the army,by the talk option on the bottom right if you know what i mean,i sold one of them the mercenaries but it crashed right after.
  8. Resolved Pictures of troops,lords and goods/equipment not showing

Majority of pictures on some troops,goods and lords are not showing like 15 to 20 minutes in game,it goes back to normal after i reload the game. For goods it just shows the loading circle in inventory and market,while on lords some are missing the picture,troops on the other hand i see only for...
  9. Need More Info Weird bug on the map

So i had the quest to find horses for a lord (Olek from Sturgia) in the dialogue options i have missclicked on to join his army instead of talking about giving him the horses,so i went back and gave him the horses,when i went back to the map i saw that im about to battle him even though im with...
  10. In Progress Its not a bug or glitch,i just need some help

So i bought Bannerlord since it came out,and lets say couple of week to couple of months later it was working fine on medium/high to very high performance,i have also added multiple mods (about 20-30) throughout every playthrough i have done it was working perfectly not a single lag or stutter...
  11. In Progress 1.)Siege bug on attack. 2.)Bug on defence?

1.) So i was attacking Pen Canoc (sorry if i spelled it wrong) I had 2 towers and a battering ram,the ram got destroyed and my soldiers were going to the towers but instead going ON the tower they tried to go through the wall,on the left side of the tower and to the door that was supposed to be...
  12. Resolved Crash/bug?

My game crashed when i disband the army. More detailed: I created an army and went to assign a new vassal who was besieging a castle,after that i tried to help him besiege which crashed the game first time,secondly i reloaded my save and tried to disband the army and it crashed again. Now im...
  13. Sturgia got nerfed?

I was wondering why i had my ass whooped by the Khuzaits so easy,and i also hope they fix the simulations a bit(on sieges mostly)..cause its getting hella annoying going 550 v 100 and still my army is left with 100 troops ready,while the enemy with 300 v 120 looses only like 50ish. I love the...
  14. Need More Info Quest Crash

Crash while entering a city with ongoing quest to get weapons for the thugs,i didnt have anything from the quest requirement on me so i guess thats why it crashed
  15. Need More Info quest bug

theres a quest bug where when i get hired to eliminate the thugs that just got to the town get stuck on the roof,some fall but some dont. that happened mainly on the Aserai towns
  16. Need More Info Crash

Crash when finished with the SPY PARTY quest also while having the stolen goods quest on in the same city PS love the game even with all the crashes.
Back
Top Bottom