Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Owner's culture matches Fief culture but still receives -3 loyalty penalty

Hmm I think you're right... when I look in the "Clans" section of the encyclopedia, that clan does show up under the Vlandia filter despite all its members being Empire. Seems logically inconsistent to me, but at least it's an explanation 👍.

The annoying thing is that there's nothing on the individual clan's encyclopedia page that mentions the clan culture. I'm pretty sure this doesn't come up in the conversation where you make them a vassal either?
  2. Resolved Owner's culture matches Fief culture but still receives -3 loyalty penalty

Summary: Lageta is a fief owned by my former companion (now noble), Gerotheon the Surgeon. Both the Fief and the owner's culture is empire, but the town is getting a -3 loyalty penalty for the owner's culture. The player (and Kingdom ruler) culture is Vlandian. How to Reproduce: See Video...
  3. Resolved e1.7.2 Sneak into City chance is 0% with 110 Roguery and Party Size 1

Thanks uçanbiblo, I have created a ticket!
  4. Resolved e1.7.2 Sneak into City chance is 0% with 110 Roguery and Party Size 1

Summary: As my character's Roguery skill has increased, the Sneak into City chance has rapidly decreased to 0... for a while it seemed fixed at 16% then dropped to 5%, now it's 0. As the chance has decreased, my party has been exclusively companions and family members (party size between 8-11)...
  5. In Progress Melee cavalry gloat instead of attacking fleeing enemies

Once you win a battle and your enemy starts running, some of your melee cavalry can't be bothered to swing a sword/thrust a a lance at a fleeing enemy, and instead hold their weapons aloft in celebration. Now it's a nice animation, but the problem is that they are still pursuing the enemy unit...
  6. Resolved Clan Parties disbanded mid-raid get stuck in the village

No problem!
    Got this message after upload, so let me know if that worked:

Your file was uploaded successfully.

Could not access file: TMCAP/lien.sav
  7. Resolved Clan Parties disbanded mid-raid get stuck in the village

Peace didn't help, and no-one seemed interested in capturing her. Had to force a capture by a nearby lord with console command in the end.
  8. Resolved Clan Parties disbanded mid-raid get stuck in the village

I disbanded my wife's party while she was raiding a village. She seems to be continuing with the raid, but it never ends, and I get a message every couple of seconds 'XXXXX is raiding Imlagh'. There is an option to join her raid, but nothing happens when you select 'Help XXXXX's Party' Her...
  9. Resolved Troop formations start next to the enemy in village/hideout battles

If you assign troops to formations 5 or 6 in the party screen, they seem to start hideout/village battles in the middle of the map and start fighting straight away! I'm just trying to get my troops into formation, but the killfeed is already going nuts! I assume most people will be putting...
  10. Need More Info Formation Number/Groups Reset After Quitting and Loading Back a Saved Game

Friendly bump for this thread! Commanding Armies is gonna be sickkkk when these get memorized
  11. Resolved Villages still think you are an enemy after forming your own kingdom

Seems Vlandia is at war with my clan, but not my Kingdom
  12. Resolved Villages still think you are an enemy after forming your own kingdom

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.
  13. Resolved Villages still think you are an enemy after forming your own kingdom

I can't complete quests at villages owned by a faction I was at war with. I took a castle from the Vlandians, then formed my own Kingdom via the main questline fellow in Marunath. This automatically ended the war with the Vlandians, but it seems no-one told the villages! I can no longer...
  14. Resolved Companion (and army) never return from quest

I volunteered my companion to finish a quest for a village notable. It required I send 11 men with him, but I sent a few more (20-25). He (and my army) have never come back, and the quest has disappeared from the quest menu. On the clan screen, he is now shown as HOLDING (in all caps) whereas...
Back
Top Bottom