Search results for query: *

• Users: RikkiTahta
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Unable to launch game with any mods - persistent crash on launch

Hi All, I downloaded four mods from the bannerlord mod nexus, and I extracted them to the correct modules folder. When i try to launch the game with any of them, the game crashes? Does anyone have any suggestions? Mods Xorberax’s Deadly Horse Charges ...
  2. SP - General (Suggestion) More exciting outcomes of being captured...

Dear Forum, At the moment, when defeated, we are captured and travel with the enemy party, until we either escape, get put in a dungeon then escape, or have to pay our way out. I think that there is an opportunity to make this more punishing and more exciting depending on the player status...
  3. In Progress Weird ghosting of model infront of reflective surfaces (water)

Summary: When a unit model is stood infront of a reflective surface such as a body of water, the player model ghosts/hazes infront of the water like some out of body experience. How to Reproduce: Noticed in mutliplayer siege map with small ponds infront of the castle. Walk a character model...
  4. Resolved 2/3 of all Siege games EU server crashing

There have been crashes within the warmup phases, as well as near completion of game.
  5. SP - General (Suggestion) Bounty hunting mechanic

Dear Forum, After having spent quite a few hours in the campaign, whilst simultaneously watching shows like the Mandalorian, I thought of a suggestion that seems so obvious now; bounty hunting. For mercenary parties or those not affiliated with a kingdom, i think that it would be an interesting...
Back
Top Bottom