Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Weird ghosting of model infront of reflective surfaces (water)

Hi,
    Yes, I have just taken some screenshots.

Regards
  2. Resolved Unable to launch game with any mods - persistent crash on launch

Hey, solved my own issue. Turns out that Win10 is autoblocking .dll files if downloaded from the internet. I presume you don't get this error if you use the autoinstaller.

Fix is as follows:

Unblock .dll files for each of your mods
    Sometimes, Windows will automatically block downloaded .dll files from the internet for security reasons. As Bannerlord uses .dll files for modding, it is worth checking to see if this issue is happening with you.
    1. Go to Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules folder.
    2. For each mod you have installed, enter into it's folder, then into the bin folder, then into the Win64_Shipping_Client folder.
    3. In this folder contains the mods .dll files, right-click the .dll (for multiple .dll files do them one at a time) and click Properties
    4. If the .dll file is blocked, there will be a a section at the bottom of the Properties window that looks like this.
    5. Click unblock and repeat for each mod.
  3. Resolved Unable to launch game with any mods - persistent crash on launch

Hi All, I downloaded four mods from the bannerlord mod nexus, and I extracted them to the correct modules folder. When i try to launch the game with any of them, the game crashes? Does anyone have any suggestions? Mods Xorberax’s Deadly Horse Charges ...
  4. SP - General (Suggestion) More exciting outcomes of being captured...

Dear Forum, At the moment, when defeated, we are captured and travel with the enemy party, until we either escape, get put in a dungeon then escape, or have to pay our way out. I think that there is an opportunity to make this more punishing and more exciting depending on the player status...
  5. Resolved 2/3 of all Siege games EU server crashing

Is this why EU is struggling? Because thirsty NA players are coming over with their bad ping?
  6. In Progress Weird ghosting of model infront of reflective surfaces (water)

Summary: When a unit model is stood infront of a reflective surface such as a body of water, the player model ghosts/hazes infront of the water like some out of body experience. How to Reproduce: Noticed in mutliplayer siege map with small ponds infront of the castle. Walk a character model...
  7. Resolved 2/3 of all Siege games EU server crashing

There have been crashes within the warmup phases, as well as near completion of game.
  8. Resolved Servers

Yes, 2/3 of all games today server crashing in EU
  9. SP - General (Suggestion) Bounty hunting mechanic

Dear Forum, After having spent quite a few hours in the campaign, whilst simultaneously watching shows like the Mandalorian, I thought of a suggestion that seems so obvious now; bounty hunting. For mercenary parties or those not affiliated with a kingdom, i think that it would be an interesting...
  10. Bannerlord uninstalled by itself

This morning wanted to get on to play some multiplayer after a long single player session yesterday. The game has uninstalled itself from the Steam library, but the files seem to still be there in the Steam Apps folder.

Another frustration though, is that to reinstall the game (or at least force steam to recognise the existing files), it apparently needs 62GB of space... which is not true at all the download is more like 32GB. So in order to be able to reinstall the game i already have installed, i will have to clear off more than double the space actually required by the game.

This is an expensive early access.
Back
Top Bottom