Search results for query: *

• Users: Kristal9
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress Parties from my clan aren't able to be disband

Summary: After I disband any party from my clan, they start travel between my two castles again and again, they made more then dozens circles and they persist to travel between those two castles. How to Reproduce: To disband any party from my clan. Have you used cheats and if so which: I didn't...
  2. Resolved My king doesn't give any castles to me

Summary: I'm a lord. I siege new castes for my own without any help from other lords again and again. But after I win the siege battle there is not my option for the election of the owner of the castle. Have you used cheats and if so which: I didn't use them. Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 64bit...
  3. What is the difference between commanders and heroes?

On the panel of managing troops which we have before every battle I can set up my companions as commanders and heroes. What is the difference between those two?
  4. In Progress Information about garrison expenses is not available

Summary: The text about garrison expenses is long and written in a row, not a column, so players are unable to see garrison expenses. How to Reproduce: To set up Russian language of interface -> to open "Клан" -> to open "Владения" -> to select any castle. Have you used cheats and if so which: I...
  5. How to delete ability of my prisoners to escape?

Can I delete ability of my prisoners to escape via perks? Or maybe via cheats?
  6. My king doesn't give castles to me

I'm a lord. I siege new castes for my own without any help from other lords again and again. But after I win the siege battle there is not my option for the election of the owner of the castle. Why? Maybe because I never vote on elections of other castles?
  7. In Progress Bug with polygons

Summary: During the battle I found out a huge hole at the face of my horse. I have Imperial War Horse. How to Reproduce: I moved the mouse in the position under the horse. Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes. I used Developer Console Mod. But I have cheated money only. Scene Name (if...
  8. Resolved Русский - RU Not translated phrase in an encounter

Translation Error: "You can not perform this action while you are in an encounter". Corrected Translation: "Вы не можете выполнить это действие пока вы находитесь в схватке". Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: Encounter. Screenshot:
  9. Resolved Русский - RU Incorrect gender translation

Translation Error: "Он умер своей смертью в 1100 году, когда ей было 54." Corrected Translation: "Он умер своей смертью в 1100 году, когда ему было 54." Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: Encyclopedia. Screenshot:
  10. In Progress Русский - RU Incorrect translation of a weapon

Translation Error: "Треснувшяя адарга с орнаментом". Corrected Translation: "Треснувшая адарга с орнаментом". Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: Window of inventory. Screenshot:
  11. In Progress Incorrect label of successful raids

Summary: When I see results of a war with enemy faction and move my mouse to "Successful raids" there is "Vlandia didn't do any successful raids", but as we can see Vlandia did 4 successful raids. How to Reproduce: To move mouse to "Successful raid" in window of diplomacy. Have you used cheats...
  12. In Progress Bug in signing of a mercenary contract

Summary: When I try to sign a mercenary contract with any leader of any small factions they say "Here's our conditions of contract. Are you agree?" But where is these conditions? I can say "I agree." and "I don't agree." But I cann't see these conditions of a contract. How to Reproduce: Every...
  13. Need More Info Bug in managing characteristics of children

Summary: In managing characteristics of children there is the label "Spending of time with" at third point and that's all. There is no information about with whom spending of time is and which characteristics improved by this spending of time. How to Reproduce: I just was managing...
  14. Resolved Bug with AI of NPCs

Summary: Lord from enemy faction caught my army and said "Your party is too small to fight against me. Give up!", but my army is really huge(more then on thousand troops) and his party has only 40 troops. How to Reproduce: I was just traveling with huge army. Have you used cheats and if so...
  15. Resolved Bug with table of battle results

Summary: Bug with table of battle results. There is written that I can improve two my Imperian Infantrymen(vet.), but I have only one Imperian Infantryman(vet.). How to Reproduce: I just finished the battle and got the table with results of the battle. Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes...
  16. In Progress Bug with decorations in Baltakhand

Summary: Bug with decorations in Baltakhand. How to Reproduce: When I'm walking in Baltakhand during the battle I found decorations which look like weapons which fly in the air. Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes. I used Developer Console Mod. But I have cheated money only. Scene Name (if...
  17. In Progress Bug with textures of weapons

Summary: Bug with textures of cracked simple short bow and heavy circle shield. How to Reproduce: In window inventory when I turn body of my hero(sister) cracked simple short bow cuts heavy circle shield and hangs cross it. Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes. I used Developer Console...
  18. Resolved Bug with textures of a spear

Summary: Bug with textures of a spear How to Reproduce: During the battle a texture of a spear of Imperial Elite Cataphract is too wide and long. Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes. I used Developer Console Mod. But I have cheated money only. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots &...
  19. Resolved Русский - RU Some words weren't translated

Translation Error: The words "governing at" weren't be translated to Russian language. Corrected Translation: "управляет" or "правит". Where did you find this error (which conversation, screen, area,...)?: The window "clan". Screenshot:
  20. Resolved Bug with render distance

Summary: Bug with render distance during the battle How to Reproduce: When I have a battle bashes appear forward to my nose. But all another objects(trees, rocks, etc.) don't have this problem. Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes. I used Developer Console Mod. But I have cheated money...
Back
Top Bottom