Search results for query: *

• Users: Nid
  • Order by date
  1. Nid

Feif ownership votes are extremely broken

Thanks for the responses.
    I definitely understand much more than I let on about the underlying mechanics at play that led to the result, but the play experience was unusually immersive only to be dumped on by a missing system.
    I simply felt it was best to most accurately describe my experience, to emphasize that this ought to eventually be implemented in a way that works in favor of these emergent stories.
    Of course I lost face when the city I was entrusted with fell, but I wasn't going to win that seige.
    In the end Derthert lost nothing, the city was under Vlandian control again in a matter if days, and I was specific about enumerating the number of high-profile prisoners that I had accrued, each of which ought to relieve pressure on one front of Derthert's war.
    Time since the loss of the city, solo responsibility retake, mass POW acquisition, these are all things that ought to be added into account.
    I simply felt I had experienced something that put that on display in the specifics rather well.
    Cheers!
  2. Nid

Feif ownership votes are extremely broken

After pledging to Derthert of Vlandia I was thrust into a war on three fronts. I joined an army on a whim and helped besiege 3 castles and 2 cities in the north. Eventually the time came where I was to be given my first (and usually only) fief to ensure my loyalty. To my extreme surprise, I was...
  3. Nid

Companions - Cannot locate (based on Encyclopedia)

I too am having this problem.
    Frostbeard is apparently in Omor according to the Encyclopedia, however when I check the Tavern District he's not present.
    I went inside the Tavern to look for him (just to be sure) and did not find him.
    It's a shame, Frostbeard is the Scout with the most favorable personality qualities, and the Scout is the most important companion imo.
    I have waited many, many days both near to and far from Omor, and he doesn't even move from City to City like some companions do.
Back
Top Bottom