Search results for query: *

1. TheGioManDude

In Progress "Can not destroy old session" Error

Summary: A skirmish game (that I got into from "Find a Game", so not custom server) crashed, but would not quit us to the main menu so I shut down the game manually. But once I came back to the game, the game is talking about destroying session :grin: How to Reproduce: I guess the way to...
  2. TheGioManDude

In Progress The post round screens with MVPs and post game top scorer screens are blurry

Summary: As you can see in the images I provided, the post round and post match screens are blurry and smaller for some reason. How to Reproduce: play skirmish or I guess any other mode where post game MVP scrrens can be seen. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer...
  3. TheGioManDude

In Progress All Moustaches come with a complementary (not wanted) goatee now :D

Summary: How to Reproduce: Give your character a moustache, and get a free goatee!! Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: Nvidia GTX 980 GPU Driver Version: 512.15 CPU: intel i5 3570K RAM: 8 GB Motherboard: Asus P8Z77V Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
  4. TheGioManDude

Resolved When I try to join any server on the Server List, I get stuck on the loading scene screen & Safe Mode not working

Summary: I am unable to enter any game in the server list. I have tried official and unofficial servers (duel, siege, TDM), none of it works, I get stuck on this scene or relevant scenes for that particular server. After I end the game process from Task Manager, and relaunch the game, the game...
  5. TheGioManDude

Need More Info Game Crashes at the starting screen.

Summary: How to Reproduce: Start the game Scene Name (if related): starting screen Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: Nvidia GTX 980 GPU Driver Version: 512.15 CPU: intel i5 3570K RAM: 8 GB Motherboard: Asus P8Z77V Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD The game gets stuck...
  6. TheGioManDude

Resolved The game crashes at the starting loading screen

Summary: How to Reproduce: Start the game Scene Name (if related): starting screen Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: Nvidia GTX 980 GPU Driver Version: 512.15 CPU: intel i5 3570K RAM: 8 GB Motherboard: Asus P8Z77V Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD The game gets stuck...
  7. TheGioManDude

New Season of Beast?

Hello, as some of you might or might not know the final between DM and HINQ has been played, which officially concludes BEAST 7. As far as my team goes (STIX), we are ready for the next season of BEAST. Is the reason we are not continuing, the situation in Ukraine or the resignation of two...
  8. TheGioManDude

In Progress Game Stops Responding after a Game of Skirmish Ends

Summary: This is another issue that I have been experiencing for a while now. Before the latest patch, what I did to avoid this crash/freeze was to wait for the game to quit to the main menu on its own, after the skirmish match was over. Now after the latest patch the game has stopped going to...
  9. TheGioManDude

Resolved Game Crashes on Armory Page (used to happen prior to the latest patch)

Summary: The game stops responding when I click the faction icons or troop names in Armory page. This used to happen even before the latest update, but I reckon more people will experience this since they have more business there with the latest coin spending addition. In addition to this, this...
  10. TheGioManDude

MP Add Spectating on Chosen Duels

As much as I like dueling, I also like watching duels between good duelists. Please add a system with which we can spectate our chosen duels. One idea for implementation could be, our characters could teleport to the duel we pick and watch up close. Sometimes I want to watch a duel between 2...
  11. TheGioManDude

Resolved Tired of having to set Display Mode Full Screen and Resolution to my Monitor's Resolution after Every Launch

Summary: I am prompted for the game version number but this has been happening since the game came out on Early Access. So its not a version issue. Basically, I am tired of having to readjust the Display Mode to Full Screen and the Resolution to my Monitor's Resolution after EVERY SINGLE LAUNCH...
  12. TheGioManDude

MP Forced Balance in Skirmish, Siege and Captains Modes

There should be a way to balance teams in the multiplayer modes, especially in skirmish. The reason for the drastic drop of players actively playing Skirmish and Captains mode is the lack of balance in teams, where one team is stacked with clan players (which are usually more skilled and...
  13. TheGioManDude

MP Siege Improvement Ideas

Here are my suggestions to make Siege Maps more fun: 1. Remove the destroyable wall gap barricades to make actual siege portion of the game more tactical and fun. Currently, once the attacker side destroys the barricaded walls with catapults (which is almost impossible to prevent), then the...
  14. TheGioManDude

MP Siege Improvement Ideas

I posted this under the wrong thread, Moving it to main page. Please disregard
  15. TheGioManDude

Resolved Game Crashes in Multiplayer whenever I bring up the Scoreboard with Tab, and try to scroll down with middle Mouse button

Summary: How to Reproduce: I am pretty sure it can be reproduced (since it happened for me multiple times). Join an online game (siege, team dm, or any other) and open up the score board with Tab. While pressing Tab, click and scroll with the middle mouse button, two view the entire score board...
  16. TheGioManDude

There is apparently an operational mod for co-op campaign, with 1500 players in one game

I saw a video by youtuber resonant, discussing a mod he found, where they basically built an MMO version of Bannerlord's Campaign. It is still being built, but the future of bannerlord seems bright, especially when the private servers are enabled/added. Here is the link to the video for the...
  17. TheGioManDude

MP Horse Armor & Hp to be Made Visible Like Armor is in Skirmish/Captains/Siege Modes

In the Multiplayer games, after you select a different armored variation for your unit, the change in armor is visible in the middle of the screen, under the player character's picture. You can currently look at the change in horse armor and hp, but it takes time, and it is an unnecessarily...
  18. TheGioManDude

Fixing the Assist Function

I realized in Skirmish mode the assist function is either broken or I do not understand it. There are times where for instance I throw a javelin on some bloke's head, get a massive amount of damage that does not kill them, and then a teammate comes along, kills them in one slash and I do not get...
  19. TheGioManDude

MP More Natural Maps (Nooks, Crannies & Alcoves)

I realized in the latest skimish map, cant remember the name (the one that looks like ancient Constantinople, or Rome) there are actualy ramps, instead of bridges. It looks like a counter strike map honestly. There is even a weird wooden wall think in front of the flag in B. My suggestion is...
  20. TheGioManDude

Introduce Private Servers Please, Multiplayer Player Base is Diminishing

Currently the playerbase for Multiplayer is dying. These days you only see clan people playing the Multiplayer games, and due to balance issues I addressed in my previous suggestion, these games tend to be one sided, leading to more players leaving Multiplayer. Multiplayer was the lifeline for...
Back
Top Bottom