Search results for query: *

1. TheGioManDude

EU Native Duel In-progress European Duel Tournament Edition VI (87 players)

Your Nickname : TheGioMan
    Your Steam profile : https://steamcommunity.com/id/thegiodude/

I have read and agree to abide by the tournament rules.
  2. TheGioManDude

EU Native Skirmish Completed [BNL] Bannerlord Native League #4 - Skirmish tournament (signups open untill 20th of January)

Team: The Stygian Raven (STIX)
    If you played last BNL tournament - In which Division did you play?: B
    Teambanner (if available):
    ayl_yazl.png

Team contact:
    TheGioMan (thegioman) (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?members/thegiomandude.542250/)

Roster:
  3. TheGioManDude

[BNL] Bannerlord Native League

For the announcement regarding playoffs, please visit this link
  4. TheGioManDude

EU Native Skirmish Completed [BNL] Bannerlord Native League #3 - Skirmish tournament

Team: Stygian Raven (STIX)
    If you played last BNL tournament - In which Division did you play?: A
    In which Division would you like to play?: A (We would like to give the playoffs a try, if there is a spot open upstairs)
    Teambanner (if available):
    ayl_yazl.png

Team contact:
    TheGioMan (thegioman) (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?members/thegiomandude.542250/)

Roster:
  5. TheGioManDude

In Progress "Can not destroy old session" Error

Summary: A skirmish game (that I got into from "Find a Game", so not custom server) crashed, but would not quit us to the main menu so I shut down the game manually. But once I came back to the game, the game is talking about destroying session :grin: How to Reproduce: I guess the way to...
  6. TheGioManDude

In Progress All Moustaches come with a complementary (not wanted) goatee now :D

Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.
    Teşekkürler. By the way, please check this one out as well.

7. TheGioManDude

Resolved When I try to join any server on the Server List, I get stuck on the loading scene screen & Safe Mode not working

Seems to be working now, I will keep this so if it happens again I will copy paste this.
  8. TheGioManDude

In Progress The post round screens with MVPs and post game top scorer screens are blurry

Summary: As you can see in the images I provided, the post round and post match screens are blurry and smaller for some reason. How to Reproduce: play skirmish or I guess any other mode where post game MVP scrrens can be seen. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer...
  9. TheGioManDude

Even my character is agonized over it, look at his face.
  10. TheGioManDude

Summary: How to Reproduce: Give your character a moustache, and get a free goatee!! Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: Nvidia GTX 980 GPU Driver Version: 512.15 CPU: intel i5 3570K RAM: 8 GB Motherboard: Asus P8Z77V Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
  11. TheGioManDude

Resolved When I try to join any server on the Server List, I get stuck on the loading scene screen & Safe Mode not working

Summary: I am unable to enter any game in the server list. I have tried official and unofficial servers (duel, siege, TDM), none of it works, I get stuck on this scene or relevant scenes for that particular server. After I end the game process from Task Manager, and relaunch the game, the game...
  12. TheGioManDude

Need More Info Game Crashes at the starting screen.

Summary: How to Reproduce: Start the game Scene Name (if related): starting screen Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: Nvidia GTX 980 GPU Driver Version: 512.15 CPU: intel i5 3570K RAM: 8 GB Motherboard: Asus P8Z77V Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD The game gets stuck...
  13. TheGioManDude

Resolved The game crashes at the starting loading screen

I do not know how to delete the thread. Please mark it solved or delete it. It seems to be working now somehow. I will report if it happens again.
  14. TheGioManDude

Resolved The game crashes at the starting loading screen

Summary: How to Reproduce: Start the game Scene Name (if related): starting screen Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: Nvidia GTX 980 GPU Driver Version: 512.15 CPU: intel i5 3570K RAM: 8 GB Motherboard: Asus P8Z77V Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD The game gets stuck...
  15. TheGioManDude

[BEAST 8] Division B - Weekly matchups

STIX 10 (3) - (1) 3 MOB

Good Games.

20220814211753_1.jpg

20220814213612_1.jpg
    20220814215457_1.jpg

20220814221103_1.jpg
    Last Round I took a screenshot right at the crash mark. @Livso said "you got the round, no replay" and so we count that as 3-0. Good games.
  16. TheGioManDude

STIX vs MOB will be held on 14th of August at 20 CEST.

@Livso
  17. TheGioManDude

STIX vs DR AV match-up will be held on Saturday, 6th of August at 17:00 CEST.

@gsouhsehr
  18. TheGioManDude

[Beast 8] Rosters

Player Removal

Team Name: The Stygian Raven
    Name of player(s):

Player Addition

Team Name: The Stygian Raven
    Name of player(s):

19. TheGioManDude

STIX 9 (3) - (1) 6 VW

Good Games.

20220724213402_1.jpg

20220724215109_1.jpg
    20220724221935_1.jpg

20220724224120_1.jpg
  20. TheGioManDude

STIX vs VW match-up will be held on Sunday, 24th of July at 20:00 CEST.
Back
Top Bottom