Search results for query: *

1. D.O.A.

Debating implementation of a Reaction/Like system

If anyone wants to gauge support for an issue, they can just make a thread and count the posts, or even use a poll. I'd prefer this place not turn into a reddit-style voting hivemind.
    so you're saying core xenforo rating functions are too much like Reddit for you personally to handle? Wtf lol okay *pats you on head*

I run a large forum with 80,000 users for 10+ years, on VB 3.8 through xenforo 2.0. You sound clueless at best, ignorant at worst. Turn off the PM's now bro, it's just like email must be redundant ??

If anything, admin being worried for some reason is why ratings are not switched on here. It's literally a on/off switch. God help if some 12 year old gets downvoted and whines to you mods, you might have to do some actual work!

Your reply is a complete cop-out.
  2. D.O.A.

Why mods can fix and improve the game but devs can t?

It blows my mind
    I think the same about random people who think they have a better roadmap for a game that isn't even finished yet, but act like it is ?
  3. D.O.A.

The dev is beating around the bush

Because they cant. it is easy to put a picture that describes a perk....not easy to make it work. So they come with useless moddifications to fool us, to belive that they are really working. The truth is they took more money than they expected and dont care about us or finishing the game.
    refund and go away then.

wow so many b*tches here obviously paid for a full release I wonder why I still have just early access ?
  4. D.O.A.

It's Early Access

Early Access
  5. D.O.A.

What do you want Bannerlord to be?

But then my money should've went to actual competent people like those modders. Why pay taleworlds
    why haven't your competent modders just built their own entire game by now? The game is far from finished but still a lot of you act like you bought this as a finished product.
  6. D.O.A.

[Dev responds] No patch for 2 days

Everytime they write in their patch notes "fixed rare crash" that is just a filler to misguide us into thinking they actually did something.
    tenor.gif
  7. D.O.A.

Escaping lords are breaking the game!

One of the Devs is talking about upcoming changes for lords and their armies here

Also decreased lords escaping probability by 25% / 50% (from mobile party / from settlement). This will be later decreased more when replacement heroes are added to game. Currently it is risky to reduce very much because replacements are not added and some clans only have 1-2 lords. This addition (slightly decreased escaping probability) will be at beta too 2-3 days later.
  8. D.O.A.

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Summer = war time. WINTER = socializing

+1
    there should be some form of seasonal warfare and what better way to spend downtime than training your children at your castle or some other peacetime or war preparation activities. This blind total war madness needs to be nerfed instead of caravans, tournaments and AI blocking. The faction back stories seem pointless if it's just a clusterf*ck free for all snowball.
  9. D.O.A.

SP - General Don't fix what's not broken!

Not all fixes is a fix. Everything gone bad will get fixed.
    There are many programmers working on the game, and everyone can't work on the same problem.
    Why don't all of you who strongly disagree with the development of this game, please find something else to do until the game progresses through EARLY ACCESS? You should also try to put together your own team of programmers, designers and artists and make a better game, as it sounds like you think you are a much better team leader than those working at Taleworlds.
    giphy.gif
  10. D.O.A.

The AI is immersion breaking. Can we please mod it?

This reminds me of when the original mount and blade was released as a pre-release before that was even a thing. We are playing with a foundation at the moment that's a long way from having the right structure on it. (see warband for that) I won't be on the edge of my seat waiting for anything tho or even play this game at this point in time with a serious face on, you'll end up burned out before this even begins to shine.
  11. D.O.A.

POLL: What i've seen from the modding community.

This early in game development you could hardly call them mods, more like tweaks. The idea that modders can/will finish the game anytime soon is ridiculous.
  12. D.O.A.

Please shut the mouthes of the NPCs and stop giving all females that assymetry mouth...

I came across such a Lord with his mouth open and no teeth. I silently vowed to cut this guy's head off at some point in future, so I won't have to look at it again. He looked like a creepy blow-up doll.
  13. D.O.A.

Patch Notes e1.0.11 / Beta Hotfix

overweight characters are much less common

RIP my butterlords

giphy.gif
  14. D.O.A.

Beautiful but fat?

bug fix: literally butterlords
  15. D.O.A.

If the Taleworld devs don't start paying attention to Multiplayer as much as they do Singleplayer, I will refund the game.

I didn't buy this to run around naked with a sword so I don't really care about MP or making it for whatever vision Napoleon wars player have. Roll on SP!

giphy.gif
  16. D.O.A.

SP - General Bandit one liners

Looter: "You have a nice shiny helmet on your shoulders, but you know what sucks about it?"

*Player gets killed by a rock thrown at his face, pushing his nose into his brain*

*Looter taps his leather cap*
  17. D.O.A.

Patch Notes e1.0.6

Because they're playing multiplayer instead, seems that was a huge focus hence the beta MP combat before singleplayer got a look in.
  18. D.O.A.

Alpha and Beta Branches in General!

Hopefully some AI war goals system, diplomacy.
  19. D.O.A.

Immersion within the walls of your own town/castle

+1

How about training your children or something as well, if wars are based on seasonal fighting like they should be this would all occupy the time between.
Back
Top Bottom