Search results for query: *

1. My feedback list 70+ hours played

thats something completly different than changing movement speed, pretty sure someone will mod that (maybe there are some tools already in that allow you that, or a command window)
    I've never said that.
    I said "A faster speed option! The map is SO huge, and with a big warband, it takes forever! gotta go fast! "
    And In the comments I said "overall moving speed", which means the speed of everything.

overall=taking everything into account.
  2. My feedback list 70+ hours played

No, seriously, 1000 horses is too many. You can actually check the perfect horse to infantry ratio in the bar on the right hand side. if you have significantly more horses than infantry, you will lose speed due to "Herd", because your soldiers will be so very busy with, well, herding, all of your horses that the party actually slows down again. To see all factors impacting party speed in that bar, you need to click on the downwards arrow in the right side.corner of that bar.
    You are still missing the point. I do of course not run around with 1000 horses all the time, I was trying to tell you it's not the problem. It don't matter if you run a little bit faster. I'm talking about speeding up the game, the overall speed. In M&B Warband, if you press "3" on the world map(the fastest speed) you would get from point A to B very fast. Bannerlord has the same functionality but, it has a way bigger map than Warband, and I wish it had a faster speed button :xf-wink:
  3. My feedback list 70+ hours played

1000 is far too many. And by the premise of your list, it would actually mean that you'd not like to have that much money.
    here are some random words back to you as well bby.
  4. My feedback list 70+ hours played

All this, and you don't want training and tournament fights-I.e. Arena fights- to give exp ?

Also, you can speed up your warband by keeping horses in the inventory. You need to have as many horses as infantry for that to worl best.

I also didn't write anything about having a trillion dollars, does that mean I don't want it?

I have had like 1000 horses in my inventory. Having horses to move a bit faster than other armies is not the issue. And this is an endgame luxury. It's the overall speed if you want to cross the map. Start a new game and run from one side of the map to the other. Do it again with a bunch of horses. It would not matter much I think. I do understand it's a tricky thing to ask for since it's a question of, "is it good for overall the gameplay?" and how fast can we go before the game(computer) can't handle that much information happening that fast.
  5. My feedback list 70+ hours played

"See the stats of a potential follower in the tavern, or make a perk in the charm tree that would unlock that ability. "

You can see their stats! Click on their name or maybe it was a rightclick on name or portrait, I'm so tired atm I cannot think.. you will be able to see their stats. Sometimes it don't work, try a few times and you will see it.

Haha, thank you! Will try it!
  6. My feedback list 70+ hours played

Hi there! I'm a huge fan of the Mount & Blade series! I have hundreds on hundreds of hours spent in Warband and been waiting a long time for this game. Even now, in its unstable baby state, I really love this game, I'm currently 70 hours in, and I think it's time with some feedback. I still...
Back
Top Bottom