Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info (AMD)GPU&CPU permanently at 100%

Update : Now its not my GPU, its now my CPU is going wild, everywhere.
    Past days, that didnt happend.
  2. Need More Info (AMD)GPU&CPU permanently at 100%

The GPU being at %100 percent usage is a good thing for getting the most of your gpu unless you are worried about the cooling and the general state of the GPU. Limiting your frame rate to your monitor refresh rate or enabling Vsync would be nice options for you. Thanks for your input. Hope you have fun!

I understood that, a lot of people saying that is 100% good to get everything out of the GPU, but i think, its not good for the card, to stay at 100% for hours, be noisy like a starting plane, and produce head like a nuclear power plant.
    Especially when a game shouldn't use up all of the resources because the manufacturer says that it doesn't need that much, I worry about the hardware.
    Other games that are coded much worse than yours (no bad reproach against you) like PUBG does not require 100% of my graphics card and I can play them on Ultra without limiting the frames.
    These games also do not require 100% processing power of the GPU, only in certain moments when there is a lot going on, but not in the start screen or the settings.
    VSync is only good if my monitor would support it too.

At the moment I can only play the game without 100% if I fix the frames to 30-35 FPS, in my opinion it can't really be that.
    Im testing a lot, a better monitor with a higher refresh rate, etc., that doesn't change anything I like your game, but I don't want to pillar my hardware just because there is no fix for performance,and the problem with a possible other graphics unit I can rule out, in the Task Manager and in the game my correct unit is set or is displayed.

Another problem I noticed when im playing with the current settings for several hours nothing happens, but again and again after 4-5 hours, the GPU completely disengages, even though it was previously at 50% and not a normal increase ,it goes from 50 to 100% in few seconds.

and again i know that the game just came out,i think you developers will still work a lot on it.

But I have to be honest, if I don't find a fix, I will initiate a refund via Steam because my hardware is worth more to me, so I will always check whether the game has improved in terms of performance.

Sincerely
    Sc0uty
  3. Need More Info (AMD)GPU&CPU permanently at 100%

Hello Community, I recently got M&B2 Bannerlords, every time when im trying to play, my graphic card is permanently at 100%, whether on the loading screen, start screen, character creation or world map. GPU driver is updated on the latest version. The correct GPU is selected in the settings...
Back
Top Bottom