Search results for query: *

• Users: Maniccc
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - Economy Why equipment pricing should dramatically drop

One of the economy issues TW is putting band-aids on is the loot selling post battle victory. The reason for one of these artificial and arbitrary band-aids is because of an earlier problem: the exorbitant costs of equipment. Equipment costs as they are make no sense given the rest of the...
  2. SP - Economy Fixing the economy with supply and demand

I posted this in the main suggestions forum, but based on a recomendation, I'll post this here, as well. The money and loot "fixes" TW is putting out there are not fixes, just band-aids on a borked economy system. The problems of equipment pricing and earning income will never work right if the...
  3. SP - General How to fix the economy using supply and demand

This is a bit long, and I'll start out by saying I love M&B, the original and this one as well. There are, however, as we all know, problems. This is one of the major problems that I see in the game. The money and loot "fixes" TW is putting out there are not fixes, just band-aids on a borked...
  4. SP - General Kick/Bash should be two separate keys

Like the title says, it's annoying with having it bound to the same key and which one you get is random. I have a shield, I want to bash, and instead do a kick. This is the PC, there's no reason for that. The bash and kick both have slightly different effects, they animate differently and...
  5. SP - General Warfare tutorial needed, and other ideas

While I love the game, there are a few things that need improving/changing. 1) Tutorial. I played Warband, so I can figure out troop tactics and controls without too much trouble. But the game has no thorough tutorial on how to command troops, the different types of commands, etc. In a...
Back
Top Bottom