Search results for query: *

• Users: n0rz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress Game crashes every time after finishing a siege making it impossible to siege a town/castle

Summary: the game crashes every time after i press "Done" at the town loot page How to Reproduce: doesn't matter if in safe mode or not, and also doesn't matter which town or castle, i tried to simulate the battle instead of fighting myself, still won but the game still crashes every time after...
  2. How do i destroy a Kingdom?

conquered all of the northern empire cities and castles, made 90% of the lords join my kingdom, imprisoned the King and one other lord yet i don't see any change, like in warband after you did all of that there was a message " Faction is no more" but in bannerlord the kingdom still exists no...
  3. Resolved Graphics bug with my character

Summary: having an issue which my character turns himself into some pokemon, hard to explain, see pictures How to Reproduce: just moving the camera or my character, can't see a thing with first person. cannot see the way my character fights Quest/Settlement Name (if related): not related to...
  4. Need More Info game crashes 100% everytime after daily gold change making the game unplayable

Summary: the game crashes everytime after a daily gold change, just freezes and crashes everytime, How to Reproduce: Wandering around map or even just waiting until the daily gold change comes. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.0.6 Computer Specs: OS...
Back
Top Bottom