Search results for query: *

1. Many perks don't work

Btw check bannerlordperks.com to see whats working and what is not.

I honestly don't know what masterwork or legendary is since I've never seen anything labelled as such. I only go for forging pieces with positive modifiers to speed, handling, damage. With 320 smithing I have like a 20% chance of forging an item with positive modifiers. The highest modifier I've ever seen is +6.

For context, I've had about 10 Smiths over 300 smithing and have forged several hundred items at 300 smithing+

Thanks for the info! It seems like those +numbers are the masterwork (legendary, fine) bonuses.

BTW, I'm pretty sure that perks "Controlled Smith" and "Vigorous Smith" are not working. I was choosing only "Controlled Smith" and it didn't add the point to CTR, so I decided, that both perks don't work. While the bannerlordperks.com says that they work...
  2. Character doesn’t show up in inventory screen

Summary: One of my companions suddenly became unavailable in inventory screen. I didn’t noticed when it first happened. She is one of my 8 companions and she wasn’t the last or first. Also I can’t send her for quest, make her a party leader or make her governor - her name is gray and it says...
  3. Many perks don't work

Does anyone know if perk Master Smith (+10% chance to craft “masterwork” weapon if difficulty requirements are met) is working?
    I’m trying to make a masterwork but don’t know if I don’t succeed because of low chance or it’s actually impossible.
  4. Unbalanced hideout attacks

I won 9vs85 recently. With 2 tries. Good armor, good team and skill. And a lot of fun!
    Not needed to be nerfed.
  5. Bug that can get you a LOT of money...

I NEVER saw a lord being tradable from other lord. Where do you meet them in such quantities that it can make you rich?
  6. Marriage gives too much value, armor alone worth 600k

What’s the problem? Isn’t it obvious way to the top?))
    By the way, they made a disgusting cap for loot getting, so there’s no honest way of getting that 600k armor. I beat it out of a king in battle 350*400 before this questionable restriction. Now it seems like it’s impossible. So, choose your wife wisely and be happy!)
  7. Is the "One Step Ahead" perk not working?

Perks do not work. Very strange that developers don’t fix it ASAP.
  8. Error in sword/javelin cavalry AI behavior (video) Can't hit an easy target

Kill their general? Really? All you need is to break to the generals throat through the bunch of bodyguards and best noble armour? Isn’t it the winning recipe? Kill the general and enjoy how the missing of generals morale bonus work: isn’t it fun?
  9. Kingdoms at War Exploit

This should remain unresolved until they’ll do something with prisoners management: now they run and return uncontrollably, making such exploits useless.
  10. Many perks don't work

It's easier to count perks, that work!
    More not working perks:
    1) Skirmishers.
    2) Fully armed;
    3) Reeve. I tried to get it soo badly - all for nothing!
  11. Imprisoned Lords Escape Too Easily

Very annoying. Lords MUST stay in prison for much longer, until their clan buys them off. At least for 10 days. And in case with our own prison it should be only players decision to set them free or not.
    And also, we miss a great opportunity for making more fun of the game. When companions are captured we should have 3 opportunities to get them out: 1) with force, capturing the city in which dungeon they are; 2) with roguery by sneaking in and breaking out the dungeon; 3) with money, buying them off with help of ransom broker (the price should be incredibly high at first, then lower with time).
    Yet our companions reappear in game just like the other lords in a couple of days((
  12. Oil breaks Food Variety morale bonus

Actually I'd like to confirm to this by saying that it's not the Oil consumable itself:
    But the actual amount of variaty goods in the inventory.

I had been using oil without issues, but then I added dates as my 9th consumableand suddenly my variaty moral boost dropped to 2 from 7.
    Upon selling the dates it went back up. And I can actually swap any of the consumables around as I like, it's only when adding the 9th that it shows this behaviour.

Than it’s not a bug at all! Getting too much variety in food, soldiers become lazy and weak-willed. Everything is logical.
  13. [e1.0.1] List of questionable items (armor & weapon) values

Now the throwing spears cost way too much: about 60000 for jareed, 16000 for harpoon. Why do they need to break something while fixing other things?
  14. Oil breaks Food Variety morale bonus

Apparently, developers don’t like oil))
  15. Companions, their attributes and specialization

New bugs added with 1.1.0. Now my companions have SP count higher than required for level up, but they don’t level up! Nice.
  16. Crossbow fix

+
  17. Companions, their attributes and specialization

This part of the game is totally ruined.
    Companions literally do not progress at all. I have a surgeon from the beginning of the game, she had 60 medicine, after about 200 days of in-game time she is at 67... I also have scout with 80 scouting... for entire game! He's got an unpassable learning limit. So nice...
    None of my companions gained a single level up! We can not upgrade them, we can not control their progress.
    They also lack of personality - just a puppets with names on them. If it going to be so, give us a possibility of renaming them at least! The most popular nicknames will be: Dumb, Useless, Nobody.
    The only companions upgrade mechanic which works is Mimir with a quest of teaching him for 200 days. I'm actually surprized that it works... He gained 60 SP in a couple months.
  18. Unbalanced Hideouts

I’m disagree!
    Spent an hour recently trying to clear out a difficult hideout. And it was great! Controlling every step of your troops, noticing a places with a lot of guards, planning a roadmap through the hideout, counting every javelin and finally - victory. Yes, it’s hard but it has a great mechanic and gives challenge.
    BTW if it’s too hard for you, you can visit hideout 2 times killing a part of bandits first time and finishing next night with 20% health. You get less loot but it’s fair.
  19. charm

I give 1 dinar every noble I meet. Just imagine this in real life: it would provoke an immediate duel with bloodletting. Need to have at least minimum amount of gift for every noble depending of his/her influence and all the exploits fixed.
Back
Top Bottom