Search results for query: *

1. The M&B MP 'feel' from a veteran

As warband beta player I agree with everything above. I only really played battle mode on a regular basis and the individuality of characters is what made the community.
  2. [Poll] Co-op, why it's possible and why we should have it.

Honestly, at this point it is kind of a waste to argue about it. There are a huge number of people who want it and it is completely possible in pretty much the same way Total War does co-op, but the case is one of three possibilities.

1. They decided it was too much work and are not including it in this game.

2. They have laid the groundwork in the engine so that it is possible to implement later with extra work.

3. They have already been working on it and that is part of the reason the game is being delayed so much.

In any case, I am sure they have already made up their mind. Discussing it won't change which of the three situations is the case.
  3. Alien Swarm: Reactive Drop

Playing with more than 4 players and full friendly-fire is like basically the situation from Starship Troopers. Everyone is madly shooting all over the place and you take more casualties from friendly fire than the enemy.

And then when the parasites get you it truly goes insane.
  4. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Taleworlds has a hit and miss history?

I have put more hours into MB and MB:WB each than any other game, I think the situation is similar for many others. I can pretty much count on Bannerlord being my main game to play for a couple years after its release.
  5. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Seconds 46-51 is the best thing I have ever heard. Please make more.
  6. Cossacks 3 Released!

Haha, I guess that's cool..

What I don't understand is why they updated all the hard parts (graphics, 3d) but didn't bother to modify the combat with enhancements that were present in American Conquest and Cossacks 2.  :???:
  7. Cossacks 3 Released!

Just tried it as Ukraine, on my first try I didn't notice anything functionally different from the original game except for new campaigns.

Exact same units, upgrades, etc.

Kinda lame.
  8. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

If modder doesn't care if his weapon is craftable or not, I doubt it would need to be modeled in separate pieces.
  9. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I agree with Eaguul, you shouldn't be able to see anything your character can't see. If you need to scout, go scout.
  10. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I'm glad the castle is small. You know how total war games have massive castles and walled cities and you only fight on one small side of the fortress? It makes sense to have the fortress sized appropriately for the force strength that the game will depict.

11. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I like how the AI retreated to the keep after losing the walls rather than just reserving like 5 men to hold the keep (as in warband). Still, it would be cool if it was a seemless transition between the walls and the keep.
  12. Great American Train Trip

I had a 24 hr delay on the Amtrak once. So be prepared.
  13. Sui Generis

Well, in the mean time, I am thoroughly enjoying every exanima update. The AI in this game is more interesting to fight than in any other swordfighting game I have played. If they ever add in LAN multiplayer the dueling alone would be a good game.
  14. Sui Generis

https://steamcommunity.com/app/362490/discussions/0/364040166677494413/#p1

"The focus of the next update is a huge new map for story mode, it's at least as big again as half of the current game, and everything in it is new. There's quite a few important new features and a lot of very nice improvements to graphics and animation in general. We've also just hired 2 new artists and made some great productivity enhancements to our level design tools.

Arena is only getting a few new items for now, but we'll do an arena update soon after this one (really this time!) and add some nice new features there too.

This is one of the very few remaining story maps that doesn't require the same functionality as the outdoor content for the arena. We've been working on that too, and once this update is out completing it will be a top priority."

I guess it's kind of vague, but it sounds like there will be a lot to do on the new map.
  15. Sui Generis

There is a big update confirmed for May 9th.

I've finally equipped myself enough that I can face bands of the dead with impunity and I've even taken the proctor's sword  :razz:

268B8CAABCE6369F41114D23107624980502BB63

Weapons are of no use against this thing..

D02E56DD45B31AB952AA0E517FB7BD581A5F2C72
  16. Screenshot Mega Thread

Anything I can use for protection:
    174A8193DC6CC52BD4F1C2689B0D32052442A9DE
    Not much left in the armory:
    268B8CAABCE6369F41114D23107624980502BB63
    In life he was my friend..
    470341A388F7B3A82D6BB24CEC8A83A3D626B388
  17. Religion Thread

What if suffering isn't actually bad.
  18. Screenshot Mega Thread

Also, try not to fight at all. It rarely benefits you  :lol:
  19. Sui Generis

This game has the best combat of any melee game I have played. Surprisingly the AI is okay too. I can't get past the fifth expert opponent.

Unfortunately Exanima requires no combat to complete  :lol:

Really excited for Sui Generis though.

Also, for some great fun, take a two handed sword. Slash and crouch 1/2 - 2/3 through the swing for an easy ankle sweep  :grin:
  20. Screenshot Mega Thread

Yes, if I learn to crap, I'll try that too.
Back
Top Bottom