Search results for query: *

• Users: Laszlo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Laszlo

Master of the Field - How does it work?

Greetings, So I've searched repeatedly but cannot find enough information on the MOTF mechanic. I'm organising a 7v7 Ladder and I essentially do not want a single round to ever end in a draw. Does anyone actually know the specifics of MOTF? Is it simply: 1. "If no one has been killed in X...
  2. Laszlo

Request for Australian&NewZealand Child Board

Hey folks. I think the AU/NZ community deserves it's own little forum. Our physical isolation means pings on US servers are 250+, and EU servers 300+. Therefore, it has long been known the AU/NZ players never actually interact with US/EU players. Our community is definitely a separate one among...
  3. Laszlo

[HOTFIX II] - v35B Hotfix for server hosters - Mules/Furnaces/Broad Axes

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2093 For server hosters only! Players need not apply the hotfix. This hotfix attempts to do the following: 1. Fix mule crashes 2. Removes the fire sound loop from the furnace 3. Fixes the balanced broad axe.
  4. Laszlo

[HOTFIX] v35B Hotfix - New Download link - E2 is operational - 1.134 required

DOWNLOAD LINK Seems trivial, but this hotfix ensures all of the positive feedback sounds play which make learning E2 much easier. Server hosters and players please use the hotfix; it simply updates the .txt files, so place the .rar in the PWMOD_v35B folder and choose 'extract HERE'
  5. Laszlo

[NEW VERSION] Version 3.5B Release Notes - How E2 Works.

Please ensure your folder is named PWMOD_v35B just like the .rar so there's no mixup once the beta test is over. DOWNLOAD LINK HOTFIX THREAD (Be sure to install both the v35B game and the hotfix on top of that) v3.5B is a beta test. It is open beta. Because of the new trading systems I thought...
  6. Laszlo

Player Heraldry Registry

Player heraldry Provide a link to a credible player faction/guild/clan/organisation with your banner on display to ensure it's included in PWMOD. This will allow you to display your heraldry on your shield, purchase a flag and carry it as a flag bearer, and plant your flag at flag position...
  7. Laszlo

[TEASER] v3.5

Hey guys, sorry for the wait. Also, v3.5 can't be as glorious and epic as I wanted it to be (due to certain roadblocks). But here's a teaser anyway. I might add a few more screenies later on.
  8. Laszlo

[NEW PATCH] Version 3.4 Discussion

Hey folks, this is a pretty minor patch. I'm a tad worried about whether everything is working fine so there may need to be an emergency v3.4a patch or something, but let me know! DOWNLOAD LINK - Bastard Sword added 1500 Denars - Heavy Bastard Sword added 2500 denars - Leather apron added...
  9. Laszlo

[FINISHED] Lightning Suggestion Implementation Round Go! Go! Go! (Mark I)

Ok folks over the next few hours I will take suggestions (they can be ones you've suggested before but feel I never got around to them) and I will geniunely try to implement them RIGHT NOW! And they'll be in for the next patch. RULES: 1. Short and simple suggestions! 2. One at a time! The...
  10. Laszlo

[NEW PATCH] Version 3.3 - Download Link and Discussion

DOWNLOAD LINK - Drowning has a 6 second delay - Windmills turn (on multiplayer dedicated servers) - LOS Names Above Heads code optimised to fix FPS drops - Crossbowmen now have 150 xbow, 10 Archery. (Instead of the other way round.) - Serfs and Civilians athletics skills increased from 1 to...
  11. Laszlo

[NEW PATCH] Version 3.2 - Download Link and Discussion

Download Link. Note: this is a v3.1 -> v3.2 update, not a standalone patch. Changelist 1. Local Chat is now in white text and used by pressing T 2. Global Chat is now in yellow text and used by pressing I 3. Global Chat should be more reliable that Local Chat was in v3.1. If a message...
  12. Laszlo

Help me find a mesh for a chest prop! :)

Hey guys, I can't find this specific chest prop! I remember seeing a chest in the native BRF files, it's not a solid timber looking chest, it kind of has a more canvas look about it. It's a pale yellow colour. Looks like the sort of thing you'd see on a merchant's wagon. Does anyone know the...
  13. Laszlo

Screenshots!

I don't know why I never thought to put up a stickied screenshots thread. Anyway, here are the rules: 1. Use JPEGs, not PNGs! 2. Keep it to 1 or 2 good shots instead of heaps of mediocre ones. 3. Only post screenshots, not chatter
  14. Laszlo

[LATEST RELEASE] - Version 3.1 Discussion

DOWNLOAD LINK 1. 'Valley of Swamps' map by CalenLoki added to map list 2. 'Oceania Optimized for FPS' by Crazed Rabbit added to map list 3. Surcoats over Mail added and rearranged. Meshes/textures obtained from: Thick1988's Varied Warband Equipment 4. Commodity prices on Oceania reduced...
  15. Laszlo

Bug Reporting Thread

Before you post: 1. Do not report map-related bugs: please use the map-maker's thread instead. 2. Do not report problems making the game run: please use the technical support sticky instead.
  16. Laszlo

MP Native PWMOD: WAR - The Mod that needed to be made - OPEN BETA

Open Beta Download Link [center]Mount&Blade: Warband is the best multiplayer medieval combat game ever made Battle mode pitches two armies against one another, it is a proving ground for maneuvering and fighting skills... Siege mode lets you storm the walls of your foe; a test of persistence...
  17. Laszlo

PWMOD: WAR (OPEN BETA) v1F released! Commence stockpiling!

Open Beta Download Link Version Changes: [center]Mount&Blade: Warband is the best multiplayer medieval combat game ever made Battle mode pitches two armies against one another, it is a proving ground for maneuvering and fighting skills... Siege mode lets you storm the walls of your foe; a...
  18. Laszlo

Mulitplayer Scene Conquest: Increase Reinforcement Counter?

Hello everyone, I was actually trying to customise a conquest multiplayer scene. Conquest doesn't feature in Arch3r's brilliant multi scene tutorial in the tutorials section, because hey, who the hell ever plays conquest right? :D Nevertheless, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with...
  19. Laszlo

[PW] Progress Thread - Changes for Future Releases

Completed - Cleared a path to the razed village in the safety spawn zone. [size=11pt]In Progress - Flag raising; several positions on the map in which you can lower the existing flag and raise your own [for normal sized flags, you simply spawn your flag and destroy the existing one to take...
  20. Laszlo

Technical Support Thread - Can't Get the Game Working!

Please direct all problems with running the mod in this thread. I am pretty hopeless at diagnosing problems (I'll probably just tell you you haven't followed the installation instructions properly) but having a single source of discussion on this topic should be helpful.
Back
Top Bottom