Search results for query: *

1. Vland troops are extremely good.

True atm spamming ranged units is recipe for win not too mention HA that you simply F6 and AI actually use proper tactics
  2. Bannerlord is mis-advertised by the devs on Steam (yes, even taking into account Early Access)

We all know it's "Early Access", but at the moment, TW are not living up to their own advertised blurb on the Steam page of a: "stable experience where you may encounter obscure bugs". https://store.steampowered.com/app/261550/Mount__Blade_II_Bannerlord/

So lets analyze this statement... "very much stable and playable and players can expect to run into obscure bugs"? That is blatant mis-advertisement. This game suffers from MANY obvious bugs that affect core gameplay. Many features are also broken or missing and crashes are frequent for many people. The most recent patch also broke the game for many people.

This mis-advertisement of the game opens them up to potential legal issues and would certainly justify refund requests after the usual Steam period has expired. Even if a game is sold as "Early Access", to charge pretty much a full price for a game in this state, knowing that many people will buy it regardless as they are die-hard Warband fans and also because many reviewers and Youtubers re hyping it to hell and back, is in my view cynical and bordering on unethical.

For the record, I do like this game and am excited at the potential of it... but I will wait for a few more big patches before investing more time into it due to the very rough state it is in.

You are joking right you openly were informed you are buying EA game so game crashing is included in EA so no legal issus plus refunds would be harder if your reason is game crashing.
    As for price they can set it 1000€ or 1€ its their choice and they did not aim a gun at you and said buy it at that price
  3. Snow ball starts to roll again? (1.3)

Garrisons and militias need to be beefed up. Cities change hands too easily

just militia needs a number buff perhaps something like this for castles 100-400 and for city 400-900
  4. What do you want? balance or content

Personally content is most important becuse if game is balanced first each new content could throw balance off and this would lead to rebalance again so content first then just simply balance all
  5. Trading fiefs should not be a high lvl skill

Trading Fiefs should be be possible, but trading one fief for another should be easy if both partys are in same kingdom and if its equal trade castle for castle. Buying a fief should not be locked behind trade skill/perk, but only high price should prevent a player from buying it soon and fast
  6. SP - General Create your own kindom Units

While i agree with the idea i stil wonder how will they be balanced aganst existing units
  7. How to successfully defend a settlement post capturing

So during a war, after taking over a castle or city it has no garrison, so you need to supply one. How do you get to a point where you can actually sacrifice men? My party only holds 109 as of now so I don't have many to place and successfully defend when an army of 400 + comes around. It would be cool if you could designate men from the armies you called for as well.

I sally out becouse my 122man strong army has 100 Horse archers+22cav and they shine on open field battles
  8. Tactics formations broken.

^^ Test if mod helps infantry too deal with Horse archers as well becouse AI seams too use proper Horse archer tactics if you give them F6 command and couses complete chaos to infantry only way infantry can deal with them atm is if they outnumber them
  9. Inconsistent outcome and no influence on battles

I can handle army that is 3 to 4 times bigger but i will pay the price for such feat
  10. Tactics formations broken.

Circle formation with shields actually works well against horse archers. Just replace 2H inside with foot archers.

depends in my experience circle formation works wonders if there is small number of HA, but if army is HA heavy circle formation becomes a death trap
  11. Tactics formations broken.

then somebody brings horse archers and just presses F6 and watches as fun begins
  12. The Problem With Battle AI

Guys shields will help against ranged units, but there is still a elephant in the room and that are Horse archers with them no shield will help much when they form a circle around your units. As person who fields 100 horse archers+ 22cavalry i can fight outnumbered on open field and win my best was 6 to 1 and i stil won becouse HA are so lethal when they start circling enemy formation
  13. Any way to stop dying from childbirth?

^^Time travel into the future?
  14. Rulers decision for ownage of castle/citys!

You know when you conquer a castle or city with blood and sweat with your party on your own and it goes to some other guy because.......
    I mean I understand why we can`t have every castle immediately for ourself as vassal.

Then you take a "vacation" deep inside friendly territory crafting along some fine blades. After fast forwarding a week or so during that you decide to go back into action. Incidentally while you still wonder what to do since we are at peace war breaks out. Your new enemy is on the other side of the map, half way there your faction took 2 citys in one day with a few in-game hours between. Sitting on your lousy 500-600 influence you throw in some few influence on the vote, thinking "whatever"
    The ruler decides both city are yours now after a 20/40/40(me) vote.

w00000000000000000000t oO?

I don`t understand these ruler-guys :grin:

i totaly rage quitted today becouse i destroyed my party by conquering a city it was hardcore battle 600men vs my 100men party and i was even not nominated. Hell at least i saved before i decided on taking a city
  15. Still hate the voting for castles and towns thing

Here is my todays rage quiting moment:
    I laid a siege to enemy city that had 600men and i had 100men so enemy exits city and we fight on open field i bearly won and lost most of my troops and when vote for owner came i was not even nominated.

It would be right that person who took the city/castle is automaticaly a candidate for owner.
  16. AI ranged units

i see alot of people complain about rangers accuracy

truth is they arent very accurate they are smart

if you keep moving left and right the AI will try to predict your movement and shoot where you will be
    and then you be like damn AI rangers too stronk
    no they are just smart

AI cannot predict if you circle him at high speed on horse
  17. The Sturgian experience

This faction...what is wrong with them other then hating the world?
    Several playthroughs i've seen them get annihilated. This is my latest experience.

I started out slow building reputation with villages for that nice boost when recruiting. A couple of years in i noticed Sturgia being attacked by the khurzaits so i saw my chance to join and use my experienced army to cap a castle or two. Everything went fine and we soon had them on the run.
    "sturgia declared war on Vlandia"
    Ok, i guess we are winning this war so might as well go for a new target. A little bit early but atleast the vlandians are at war with western empire as well.
    I barely manage to reach the western border before..
    "Sturgia declared war on Southern Empire"
    Uuhm ok, atleast they are at war with Aseri and Khuzaits. Should not be that big of a threat.
    "Sturgia declared war on Battania"
    Rubs eyes
    I manage to fend of a Vlandian army when a fresh Battanian army runs in and caps a town. My army is depleted and every army in the faction is running low.
    "Sturgia declares war on Northern Empire"
    Flips table

Now in a way i don't mind this at all. I'm currently in the process of buying towns from my faction using the Everything Has A Price perk and i bet there will be alot of angry vassals i can recruit when i break off and make my own kingdom of the ruins of Sturgia. Was hoping to drag it out and build relations with the vassals first though and maybe build up my character.

Empire factions are the same in my current game i serve Southern Empire as vassal and my leader after starting war with Aserai decleares peace, but in process starts war with Khurzaits and Northern Empire both having stronger military so we cannot expand at all we strugle too hold them back.

One observation: every time i play as vassal too any Empire faction im not observing any snowballing, but if i play as vassal to Vlandia snowballing happens and Sturgia gets screwed
  18. What's your favourite weapon?

Falx and noble longbow cant go wrong. Javelins are fun too.
    longbow is great if you are on foot but not if you ride a horse
  19. Recruits need to far less common in armies

They could change the behavior of the Lord after a defeat to stick to his own fief, cleaning out looters and bandits in order to level his army AND save his economy and us from a head ache when later we take over his fief?

^^ this and it would most likely slow down snowballing
  20. What's your favourite weapon?

i have a new best combo 1,5h Sword+Shield and bow
Back
Top Bottom