Search results for query: *

1. RCC_God

[RM] Risen Manifest

Wasn’t rm beat pretty hard in the finals like 12-1 or something
  2. RCC_God

[RM] Risen Manifest

The tourney results show, DM destroyed the competition. It’s all that really matters
  3. RCC_God

1.5 combat is a bit too oriented toward spam

@Moton one thing I promise u is that people will find, within the next year or so, new ways to abuse the bannerlord animations. The same thing happened in warband, people played more conventionally for a few years until they became more skilled and learnt the little quirks of this game. Even now you’re seeing some crazy ass feints at higher levels from those who play
  4. RCC_God

Why are NA servers still in NY?

Chicago servers so I can get 10 ping
  5. RCC_God

Envy [NA/EU] *recruitment semi open*

Hey, RCC is recruiting do you want to join?
    Can I join? I hear you have a super cool cute streamer boy who has feet I hear
  6. RCC_God

Multiplayer Elephant In The Room. Khuzait Is Designed To Be Annoying To Play As And Annoying To Play Against, And Do Not Fit Into The Games Economy

Im 100% on board with replacing a class with the Darkhan as a fun and thematic Heavy Infantry. It doesn't need to be a top tier heavy inf like the Oathsworn or the Varyag to immensely help the faction. A Darkhan on top of giving the cav equivalent lances and horses to other heavy cav and making Spear Infantry a proper medium infantry with 80 speed would be enough to help the faction.

Not to resurrect some forum DLC content, but for funsies I hopped on an East Asian servers and tested the waters. I made 2 discoveries.

1: 250 ping is unplayable

2: It didnt matter.

382E1D92A11D857FE31B799D8E994811F1AB40E2

This makes me happy because it was your only argument I couldn't immediately disprove with actual stats or anything.
    Dang East Asians suck
  7. RCC_God

Unofficial Bannerlord Community Survey

Complete a survey. Earn a reward
  8. RCC_God

Multiplayer Elephant In The Room. Khuzait Is Designed To Be Annoying To Play As And Annoying To Play Against, And Do Not Fit Into The Games Economy

I was playing bannerlord recently and eb is pretty good, one of the better players in Na rn according to NABB stats. I don’t really see your argument
  9. RCC_God

If he's a member of any team you're on of course he's going to be **** at the game and a liar.
    RCC is one of the better teams Na
  10. RCC_God

1.5 Impressions?

LOL

1 pilum? So stupid, cav takes at least 2 to take down and you give them 1....may as well have given them 0, terrible decision

Nerf javs? Great CAV / 2h'ers are even more op now.

**** the aiming system on bow and jav?

Make op 2handers even more op

FORMATIONS IN CAPTAIN MODE STILL GET STUCK ON CAVALRY FORMATIONS WHEN YOU GET ON A HORSE?

Menv still way too fast / op

Most secondary archer units still suck and have been made worse

Seige maps still broken with G timer way too fast

Joke of a games development company. Don't fix tiny little bigs that are massive issues in the game making people leave, and instead nerf things that were fine

Da actual **** is going on at TW?
    2h Op? Menavlion Op? Where are these takes coming from, they’re wrong beyond a super casual level
  11. RCC_God

Wow you write some terrible posts.

Wrong on all counts, completely disagree, just another case where you personally suck at the game and dont realise nobody else sucks as bad as you at it and don't whinge 1/100th as much
    You realize that you are the dumb one right? Almost the entire competitive community agrees with EB, both Na and EU. It had to be said
  12. RCC_God

Rittenhouse - Wardens of the Last Dragon [NA]

What about roaming calculus company
  13. RCC_God

Simp is a word that deserves to die change my mind
  14. RCC_God

Dreadsword

Bump
  15. RCC_God

Shame that mental patient had to tarnish this for y’all. Let the world know that you’re the OGs
    It makes it worse when half of the people in the rat discord worship the guy but I digress. Cool clan and alyss kicks ass after playing bannerlord for 5 minutes
  16. RCC_God

Dear TW, I heard you're planning to **** up this great game.

Who bases their skill level on Tdm and siege, both super casual game modes
  17. RCC_God

RCC Cartography Guild

Will RCC mapmaking guild be signing players who want to map make competitively?

Does RCCMP take pride in its undefeated mapmaking team?
    Our losses vs the DoF Map makers guild didn’t count because of the fact that we didn’t bring our A team and they where super mean and didn’t compliment us
  18. RCC_God

Dear TW, I heard you're planning to **** up this great game.

With archer and horse archer being ****ed even more than the mele combat that's a sure way of getting rid of a whole lot of players. Even I will not touch singleplayer anymore when it is like this. I think I'll just uninstall. Been nice waiting for this for so many years to have it uninstalled in the library.
    Yessss
Back
Top Bottom