Search results for query: *

• Users: chillboy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. chillboy

Resolved 1.80 update literally destroys ALL previous version

I was on 1.72 and everything was good, the update just eliminated all my save files on 1.72. What is this? I just want to finish my 1.72 campaign in which I have 2k plus in-game days, bruh get your patches together, and stop introducing made-speechless bugs like this. Like why would any change...
  2. chillboy

Resolved Voice in character customization does not register

when you pick the voice type in character customization sometimes it does not register/store. Also it does not remember the voice type you're using, it just defaults to male-voice-1, let's say I pick voice type 3, and clicked 'Done', now if I enter customization again, it does not recall my choice.
  3. chillboy

MP Please add setting for control attack directions on mounts

recently i switched to inverse look direction for attack direction, but the way it works on is good for fighting on foot, it's a disaster when mounted, please allow us to pick attack direction for on foot and on mount respectively, e.g. inverse on foot, look direction on mount.
  4. chillboy

SP - General Design of changing formation size

The current design doesn't make any sense like at ALL. It requires you to first pick a formation, then presses F1 and hold LMB and drag the flag around to change the formation size, 1. It never gives you the formation size you want: I've tested just now on both beta branch(1.5.10) and 1.5.9...
  5. chillboy

What do you do with armor?

So there is no armor smithing in the game, you cannot break armors down. Are there only 2 things you can interact with armor: 1. wear the armor yourself or put it on some NPC 2. sell them As a RP-oriented game I still feel there is a huge gap in this regard, we should be able to do more things...
  6. chillboy

Resolved Fiann's better sword is actually a lot worse than the vanilla one

Summary: The stats of the better sword is fully worse than the default one, did you mean to set the default sword to be the better sword?
  7. chillboy

what is the badge with banner and an X in it?

as per title, how do you get this badge?
  8. chillboy

Need More Info Slow walking bug captain mode

I think this bug has been reported multiple times, again, when is this annoying bug fixed? This has been a thing since last summer, when you die and pick a random spawn, sometimes you get a slow glitching unit and life becomes a pain please fix is ASAP for whatever's sake.
  9. chillboy

Need More Info Could not destroy your old session

Summary: I've had this 2 times on 1.5.9, never had this issue in any previous versions. The behavior is the game stop registering things, troops move forward indefinitely, basically disconnected from the server, in previous versions, the game usually just pops out a dialog saying something like...
  10. chillboy

Resolved 1.5.9 causing major FPS drop, it's insane

Summary: Same setting 1.5.8 I was getting 105 - 120 FPS, 1.5.9 main I'm getting 70 - 80 even after I lower other settings, not only the FPS drop but also with instant screen stuttering, it's annoying
  11. chillboy

MP Faction balance

In captain mode: Khuzait is way too OP, literally has best infantry(spear inf shreds), best archers, best cav out there, I don't have much to say about other 5 factions, empire used to be as OP as khuzait, now it's a well balanced faction(kind of) because of the nerf on menavs, Aserai is kind...
  12. chillboy

Resolved XBox game bar can't be used in bannerlord

Summary: XBox game bar cannot record last x minutes gameplay. How to Reproduce: Open game, Alt +G, the icon of record last x minutes icon is greyed out, even you go to setting and check off 'remember this is a game', it won't remember this is a game, by the way, this functionality has been...
  13. chillboy

When is the next patch coming out? We need report feature ASAP

A lot of people being really toxic in the game, talking trash or killing teammates, and you keep entering the same game teaming with them. Man this is so annoying.
  14. chillboy

Resolved whats up with khuzaits in captain mode? is it banned ?

played for solid two days, havent RNG'd khuzaits for even a single game...
  15. chillboy

Resolved F1 - F5 Fall Back is bugged

I was just playing the forest map in captain mode, when I ordered my archers to fall back, they like just fell back directly and all got stuck in front of a giant rock as a cluster, it seems like they dont know how to go around the rock when falling back.
  16. chillboy

Need More Info formation system in captain mode is broken

once you choose square or circle formation, there is no going back to line formation, its broken, not working.
  17. chillboy

Do your troops remain in the map after you quit the game?(captain mode)

Titled, do they remain or do they get erased? Also, when will ranked be added? Current match-ups can be really annoying sometimes, literally just match with 2 guys with 0 kill. Yes it's ZERO kills in captain mode.
  18. chillboy

Resolved The range of shield bash using a javelin is bugged(for both single and multiplayer)

Don't if it's posted by somebody. If you're using a javelin and press X to switch it to a melee weapon, the animation of a 'shield bash' shown is the same as the animation of a single-handed weapon. The position where you're grabbing a single-handed weapon is near the end of that weapon...
  19. chillboy

Does armor weight have debuff on the wielding velocity?

From my observation in the tournament, it seems like the heavier armor the NPC has, the slower he/she wields the weapon, even the NPC has decent stats for that type of weapon... The wielding just feels clunky.. I'm not sure so I figure somebody may know this here, is this a thing?
  20. chillboy

SP - General Suggestions on the random 'coaching' scene

Coaching scene, It's lovely to have such scenes, the problem tho is the soldiers are randomly generated, which makes the 'coach' sometimes a lower-tier unit(i.e. could be a recruit coaching an elite cataphract), which is kind of immersion-breaking. It'd be better to add some mechanism to...
Back
Top Bottom