Search results for query: *

• Users: Limbojack
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. King Harlaus > Bannerlord: what is this game missing?

I apologize in advance because this is a bit of a rant. For the first time in three and a half months, I decided to give Bannerlord another go. Snacks and soft drinks had been acquired, girlfriend was out of the house, and you'd think everything was in order for a great evening with a game...
  2. A nord invasion as an end-game disaster?

Am I the only one who half-suspect/hope that TaleWorlds will be bringing the nord invasion of Calradia as an end-game disaster? Personally, I'd love it if nords behaved like an improved version of the vikings in Viking Conquest. In the early game, they'd limit themselves to the occasional...
  3. Will we ever be able to ambush enemy armies?

The battanians are, supposedly, meant to excel at ambushing their enemies, which is quite cool. There's just one problem though: it's impossible to set up an ambush in Bannerlord. You can't even place some of your men in the forests, or use the terrain to hide them from the enemy. Does anyone...
  4. Debating implementation of a Reaction/Like system

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but please give us the option to react with a thumbs up or down to comments. It would be helpful to see what level of player support certain ideas and suggestions have. Paradox Interactive already has this option, and that alone is why I prefer their...
  5. The problem with leveling and the generational approach of the game?

I see a lot of people complain about leveling taking too long, but I'm having a hard time understanding why. Let's just assume that the snowballing issues will get fixed and the campaign remains alive for at least a double-digit number of years, but hopefully more. The entire point of having...
  6. What do you want from the 1.1 patch?

The title says it all. It can be everything from the smallest of fixes to the implementation of entire systems. Personally, I'd like to see the following: 1) Lords spending more time in their castles/cities so that we can actually interact with them. 2) Lords having their title displayed...
  7. My impression of the game after 50 hours of play time.

I'm nearly fifty hours into the game, and I'd like to share a list of my main issues with the game so far. Don't get me wrong, I'm having an absolute blast with it despite the occasional bug and crash that naturally follows an early access release. That being said, here are my experiences and...
Back
Top Bottom