Search results for query: *

• Users: Lluid
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lluid

In Progress "Lord needs a tutor" quest gets us over our companion limit without warning

Summary: The quest "Lord needs tutor" leads to the player losing a companion if at the companion limit. How to Reproduce: Get your max number of companions, then take this quest, the young noble is added to companion list. Shortly after, one of your companion "is lost". I believe it's the...
  2. Lluid

BL [Résolu] Comment s'adapter au sexe de l'interlocuteur dans un dialogue ?

Bonjour, J'ai peu d'expérience en programmation mais j'ai récemment fait des mods (notamment "culture switch - companion") et des chinois m'ont fait savoir qu'une traduction serait appréciée. Du coup j'ai essayé, à grand peine, déjà en français pour m'entraîner. La traduction fonctionne presque...
  3. Lluid

In Progress Tooltip "hints" when trading are not showing the hint to use Maj and Ctrl keys.

Summary: If you got to the inventory to discard stuff, tootips are fine. But when trading, weirdly, they don't show the hints as they used to (I think). In the code, it seems the difference appears when differenciating cases depending on the value of SPItemVM._usageType (see below). Have you...
  4. Lluid

SP - General General feedback from a 1.8.0 campaign

Hi, I'm aware that many of these ideas have already been voiced in the forums, but I wrote that list while playing so I only hope that could be useful. QUESTS - let us deactivate quest markers selectively : if a noble has a quest we don't want to do, let us say "I won't do that" so that we...
  5. Lluid

Do skills stack in armies (not in my party) ?

I'm wondering if I should work on skills like engineering, medicine, tactics, scouting or leadership on party leaders of my clan : I know they get skill xp on those, and they work when they're alone, but do they matter when we are in an army that I lead ? Engineering : do armies with multiple...
  6. Lluid

Is there a way to make captains behave like enemy lords, saying safe ?

I noticed that enemy lords are pretty good at staying alive : they are on their horse behind the infantry and often "hide" in their infantry line when we try to focus them. This behaviour makes sense. Instead, the heroes we assign to formations to be captains are pretty bad at staying alive. If...
  7. Lluid

In Progress Crash when resolving peace decision AFTER the war ended.

Summary: Peace was obtained through bartering with a noble. But a decision to make peace had been started, not resolved yet. trying to resolve it crashed the game. How to Reproduce: 1) Be at war 2) Open a decision to make peace, don't resolve it 3) Barter with a noble and obtain peace 4) Try...
  8. Lluid

In Progress Rounding error when just below 3M denars (shows 2.00M)

Summary: UI shows 2.00M denars instead of 2.99M when you're less than 500 denars away from 3.00M. I didn't check at other amounts like 2M or 4M yet. How to Reproduce: 2,999,496 denars --> rounded to 2.99M 2.999.502 denars --> rounded to 2.00M 3,000,000 denars --> rounded to 3.00M Media...
  9. Lluid

Upgrading a unit that requires a warhorse can consume xp for other units

Summary : Upgrading a unit that requires a warhorse consumes xp for all the other units that could upgrade with a warhorse (except units that have FEWER troops ready to upgrade) How to reproduce : - have more than one mounted type of unit that have troops ready for upgrade requiring warhorses...
Back
Top Bottom