Search results for query: *

1. Echiron

SP - General Add minor factions

It's called factions, not fractions :smile:
    But yes I agree a most welcome addition!
    oh thx, english is not my main language as you can see
  2. Echiron

+1

Would be great to see mini palisade forts and such ruled by upstarts, bandits and mercenary bands. Building or taking these over could act as a good starting point for the player.
    Yea maybe, or just simple fractions like the others but smaller ones.
  3. Echiron

Ok cant help myself because it was spelled wrong so much forgive me if english isnt your first language but here it is.
    I suggest some division and multiplication if we're adding fractions how much algebra are we talking like. Long division trigonometry just add some geometry for good measure. Like you got be more specific are we talking 1/4 or 1/4 ÷ Г62/27t ÷ x/t × f -79(x6p +12d) = d÷8pf +zd
    Ok im done
    ???
  4. Echiron

I imagined the khuzait campaign in such a way that it would have to unify all the clans and then launch for the rest of Calradia XD
    thats right, thats what I tought
  5. Echiron

SP - General Water transport / ports / towns and villages in the islands / sea raids

If we combinate this idea with my another topic of adding minor factions we can get something like a trade republic (Venice, Genoa...), they can be located on an island for example to give them a natural border against the bigger factions.
  6. Echiron

I hoped that with the clan system we would have a system similar to that of the crusaders kings, but in the end it is still the same as in warband
    If you think about it, in RL that was the bigest handicap for the eastern nomadic nations that they were mostly divided... when an abitious ruller united them they become powerfull (e.g. Mongols, Huns). It could be nice to add this feature to the Khuzaits

I also realy want to see minor factions in the border regions or maybe inside another fraction like a "free city". It could be an event to add them to one or another fraction; or stay independent.
  7. Echiron

SP - General Water transport / ports / towns and villages in the islands / sea raids

Hi, I missing so much that every part of the game happend in a continent and when we finaly got a huge map with islands and inland seas, peninsulas than the game mechanichs completly lack of movement on water. I want to suggest the following things: Add water transport (trade) option to the...
  8. Echiron

Hi, I would like to sugges to add some minor factions to the singleplayer game like town states or duchies, trade republics. In every M&B games we only met kingdoms and empires but not smaller factions. This can change the game a bit or can offer some easily get territory for our kingdom. Also...
Back
Top Bottom