Search results for query: *

1. LegioXDacia

Siege and battle bugs

I've search similar threads but didn't find it. I was besieging the town Pen Cannoc, so being a town l was building a siege tower, cuz you know, advantage, but surprise without any reasons, my troups didn't obey my orders and instead of using the siege tower they where climbing ladders. Another...
  2. LegioXDacia

Main campaign bug?

l've completed the "Unify Empire" quest, after this next quests are eliminate all factions except Battania and maybe Sturgia (dunno for sure cuz they're gone). The problem is that now l cannot make peace with them so l'm at war with everyone, which it's kinda frustrating, cuz you don't have time...
  3. LegioXDacia

What's your favourite weapon?

I'm curious what's your fav weapon no matter if it's range or melee. Mine is Falx, it's a awesome weapon for slicing everyone left and right!
  4. LegioXDacia

Weak mercenary units in taverns

Now l don't know if it's just me or it's a feature, but the mercenary units available for recruiting from taverns are so weak. l saw only thugs and master thug, trade weapon archer or something like that dunno what's that. The strongest unit l discovered was after last patch (dunno if it's...
  5. LegioXDacia

Peace results in crash

I don't know to be honest what's the problem. l was on lvl 16, had some fiefs, quest was to fight back the conspiracies which is on lvl 1140 or something like that and i at war with Khanate. They come to siege one of my fiefs with a huge army 800+ l realised i have no chance to win and l'm...
Back
Top Bottom