Search results for query: *

• Users: Krow
  • Order by date
  1. Krow

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

So I tried this patch a while ago after not playing for around 6 months. The game is constantly lagging... going through menus, opening dialogues or even opening the action menu (when arriving at a town/castle/village), it always lags (1 fps) to open anything. It's laggy af that I really just Alt + F4 because of how disgusting it is. Am I the only one...? No mods BTW.
  2. Krow

Loot from battles need some kind of rework

I believe we should get ALL dropped weapons and armor from a battle. But a very low chance to find a weapon/piece of armor in perfect condition. That's where the smithing comes in handy! Depending on your smithing level, you can fix those weapons or armors. Then, you either sell them or use them, but to use them, you should meet a requirement in Strength (if it's armor), or One Handed, Two Handed... etc. if it's a weapon. If it's too rewarding in the beginning, maybe enable this feature if Received Damage option is set to Realistic, so that a battle can be very rewarding.
  3. Krow

Worth waiting?

What's new in the next patch?
  4. Krow

Starting age - 18 to 21 is more appropriate

16-21 seems like a good range. Starting at the age of 30, where I have chosen Trained with Infantry and multiple military backgrounds, then have stats less than a recruit doesn't make sense. :smile:
  5. Krow

Modding tools appeared on Steam Database. Edit: They just released it

Excuse my lack of experience, but how do I get them? :smile:
  6. Krow

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.1

I have been off the forums for a while... is there rumors of what the next update will be having?
  7. Krow

Taleworlds please get to work

The code refactor they did was to make development faster. Before the code refactor, the updates were coming in a bit of a slow pace. After the refactor, v1.5 was quickly moved to stable branch even though it was huge. I believe that after the refactoring we will be seeing a lot of updates that are being moved to stable branch fast. I am also looking forward to the modding tools because I want to start creating mods. Anyways, I am not sure how they are working and what kind of culture they have at the company, but one thing I know is that most of things (if not all) that we want will be implemented eventually in the game and now at a higher speed after the code refactoring. ?
  8. Krow

Campaign Map and Kingdom idea

I suggested to make future suggestions in the Suggestions board, not duplicate existing one :smile:
    Not a big deal, but a clearer structure is easier for out devs (y)
    You are right. Apologies for the lack of attention. :smile:
  9. Krow

I like all these ideas. Visible borders when you zoom out sounds nice.

Any devs watching this thread?
    I am not sure if they are. I created this thread in suggestions subforum too as suggested by a moderator so it can be noticed, but they merged it with this one and removed it from there. ?
  10. Krow

How come when I join an army siege, my troops are always on the front lines and take most of the casualties?

What I really wish for is when you are joining an ongoing battle, your army spawns in as reinforcements with the battle already underway. Then you could assess the situation and send your guys in where they're needed. Plus it would make you feel like Gandalf charging down the hill to save the day.
    I believe that'd need the game to calculate everything going on with that siege in the background, which would take resources. Now imagine multiple sieges happening at the same time. However, I am sure they (the devs) can come up with a way that creates a scenario upon joining the siege and calculate everything on the loading screen. There can be about 10 fixed scenarios* and depending on the place, number of troops left on both sides... etc., it decides what you see and the progress you see when you finally join it. Your side might be already in the castle/town or might be taking heavy damage and dying before even breaching.

*scenarios meaning what you see when you join the siege assault and its progress
  11. Krow

No, soldiers in his armies, the thing was in medieval era, was the levy. The royal guard were retinues and very expensive ones. Most armies back in Early and Middle ages were levies.. High middle ages and so on weere relied more on the mercenaries or condittieres
    So like the King would have special troops with their own upgrade tree, like the noble troops?
  12. Krow

SP - World Map Weather Feature on Campaign Map

Good idea! It also should be a toggleable option in the settings.
  13. Krow

Kings had personal forces as well, on their desmene (royal lands), but they were fewer. he relied more on vassals as you say
    Yes! Like King's guard.

you have a civil war... when you choose who you want to be (on chracter creation) - your clan will enemy to original faction once you create kingdom :smile:

ps. that's give an idea - if is well known, that Sturgia going down very fast, what if players clan will be enemy to Sturgians, so clan members leading a party shoul hunt down whatever left from Sturgia (no matter is it war or not), should help with elimination that kingdom, yes?
    Yes but a civil war is actually a faction versus another in Bannerlord. What I meant is that it is within the same faction/kingdom. Like the resistance!

More/tiered titles are very desirable by many...
    Also, it would benefit us all if future suggestion threads were posted in the Suggestions board, for the developers to find them easily.
    For example this thread would belong here
    I appreciate your reply! Since you are a moderator, is it possible to move the thread to that subforum so I don't need to create a duplicate thread? :smile:
    NVM, I created a thread there.
  14. Krow

Well that'd add civil wars, which is awesome. I just don't like having a faction constantly in war with another faction(s). Since this game has dynasty system, meaning a gameplay can be very long (depending on the player's goal). So there must be a lot of things to do other than going to wars against other kingdoms. Civil wars sound really good, too. Now that they have talked about adding educations for your kids, one can be very good at stewardship and create a trading empire after your main created character dies, and so on...

Can't wait for modding tools.
  15. Krow

Hello all, hope you are well :smile: Inspired from Crusader Kings. So I have multiple ideas and I am going to number them so that discussion about a specific idea can be clear: 1) An idea for the campaign map where each castle/town and its own villages have borders if you zoom out enough from...
  16. Krow

Patch Notes e1.5.0

You may need to restart your Steam client to see 1.5.1 on the list.

No I already saw it, but I am just curious about the perf_test branch with size of 12.5GB and how is it different from the main and beta branches?
  17. Krow

Patch Notes e1.5.0

No, that's separate from the incremental Beta branches. 1.5.1 not up yet.
    Oh so what is this branch that I updated to? Why is it called performance test? What is this? ?
  18. Krow

Patch Notes e1.5.0

So I am updating my game to a new branch and the branch is called perf_test - Bannerlord Performace Test. Is this the new BETA branch? It's 12.5GB! :shock:
  19. Krow

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

One more question, is the game bugged after finishing off the hideout to get my brother and siblings out? Because right now I have been stuck at the loading screen for 5 mins, right after I killed the Sheikh Bedouin. (Hideout leader)
  20. Krow

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

“.tpac” file related issues
    Try this method:
    • Open: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\AssetPackages folder.
    • The error message should have the name of a file with the file extension “.tpac”.
    • Locate and delete the file in the AssetPackages folder.
    • Verify the game files through Steam

Thank you! So far looters are fightable :smile:
Back
Top Bottom